translate

Wednesday 4 September 2013

THE CANARY WITH THE FACE ON

Good morning Bloggets. Today is a biggy for my teen, so my fingers are well and truly crossed. Hub on his way to the capital with Long Chops. Her tail was tickling his nose as she was harnessed up. No he is not four foot one, haha. I was slightly exaggerating, but her tail for sure was as high as a Long Chops tail could be. Funny but she was seven this week, and yet, she has really slowed down in life. I remember when she came into mine and Black Beauties life, BB also changed immensely. So now Waggatail has come into LC’s life, I guess it’s what happens, well I Presume. It’s a scorcher out there again, though my tiles in our conservatory were like walking on cool marble this morning. I went to have a chat with my Canary. He’s Irish you know? Hahaha. He was not talking back. He has the face on big time. I really feel for him. He hates being on his stand. He much preferred the steadiness of the windowsill. I love hearing him sing as I think he is happy when he does so. Oh it was funny the other day when he was flirting with a bird in the garden. As he started to talk with it, the other bird was all quiet and we could hardly hear the little demure sounds of love. Then because he wanted to hear her more he shouted a little louder than even louder and in the end, Hub and I had to come out of the room. He was really funny, because he was saying his chat up line then waiting for a response. Poor baby, he didn’t get much change from the lady friend. Well, that’s if it was a lady, our Canary may be gay? Who knows? Our last canary was a he/she. As we called him her Jeffers, after our odd friend Jeff, then when he wouldn’t’ sing at all, we found out he was a she, as it’s only the men who sing. Today I would like to say a very happy Anniversary to my friends, bf and his lovely wife. They have been married forever and a day. Right. Will be back later as have a lot to do, sure I will have some story for you later as I’m going out. Later gators. x

No comments: