translate

Tuesday 17 September 2013

SLEEPING WITH GOOGLE


OK, so my day tomorrow, my joiner coming before its light, then in the afternoon, I hope, he will be finished as out at the vets with my poor Black beauty. It’s her normal injection she has for her hips, but really she has not been well today. I found her lying in the conservatory on the door mat. It was as sad as she never does this. The other two driving me mad, I went to tidy the table in there after tea and almost tripped over her. She would normally move when she sees me coming, God, I would move if I, saw myself coming. But she didn’t. I knelt down beside her and felt her sad little face. I asked her if she was in pain and her little tail didn’t even twinkle at the end as normal. I massaged her back legs and hips and when I stopped, she put her little head in my hands. The vet said she would not complain as she is a Labrador and they don’t. Poor baby, so I really hope after she has been to the vet, she will feel so much better?

Oh I did feel so sad for her though. Dogs can’t talk or take a pain killer.

 My Teen went to bed an hour ago and he has been on the phone half an hour. He is shouting down, his call is very important. It can only be to the gf.

Oh yes it is, he has just shouted he needs ten more minutes with her as she is upset…

I knew something was up, as he has been so lovely the past few days and half way through the night, he changed. After answering texts.

So two more sleeps before my sweetheart is home. For twelve hours I know, but better than not at all.

Then South Africa next stop and I think the USA again.

He is having a week of meetings with Google. So many interesting things he is looking into. I asked him to try to get a gift for our lovely Lewis from our local Restaurant, as bless him, when Hub said he was meeting with Google, Lewis pulled up a chair and was so excited.

I think this week will be a very interesting future blog. Can’t say yet, as things have not yet emerged in the real world, but interesting times ahead.

Keep coming to my blog and in time, when I know it is OK, I shall tell you some parts of Google news.

America, it’s great to have you all back. The USA, have been statistically low of late. The past couple of months, my American Bloggets, have been holidaying and I have missed you all, but almost one hundred of you have  viewed today, so great, my family are all back and my lovely other countries are all here today too.

Tomorrow I will try and put a picture on here of my little hairy girls that my Arty sent me. If my Teen is in good fettle.

OK, an early night for me and I pray I will get some shut eye tonight.

Thank you all for your views, they mean so much to me. With love and where every you are in the world, may your sleep be uninterrupted and sleep on a pillow of peace. X

No comments: