translate

Friday 20 September 2013


Good evening Bloggets. My Teen is rather ill, he has not been right since his music festival. He told his boss he could not work tomorrow and his boss has given him some real grief back. So what will happen tomorrow? Not too sure, but, I’m sure boy wonder won’t be going in. I must say, his boss was not nice as Teen has covered last minute three times since working there, but I guess the boss is now under stress as there is only him in the shop from seven in the morning. The funny thing is though; none of the other kids go in early shifts. One of them doesn’t do late stock check either. I just pray that whatever happens with teen and this job, it won’t be awful for Hub and I to go to the shop as that is our local.

Hub phoned earlier just after I had come off the phone from Arty. He said he had been for a meal in Portugal but it was awful.

 

I have put all of my lovely ornaments on my new shelves. Including my beautiful Beatrix Potter I got from my American family. So I have all of my fairy tale ornaments on one shelf and my angels on the other, including a beautiful angel holding a butterfly from Arty and a stunning angel I have with full rounded wings. Then there is my namesake. What I want to come back as after this life. Pegasus. I love them. And on the other set of shelves, are my wonderful Ephalumps.  I love my elephants as you may remember. Fairies to do tomorrow. I have all of my GXL blue and white ornaments on my windowsill. My friend asked me what I collected some time back… Em … everything!

I even have black Russian and Japanese lacquered boxes. Oh, as  have a large windowsill on my landing, so all of my Chrystal is on there because when the sun shines in, it sparkles. Well, it does in my mind’s eye.

Then in my conservatory, oh there is everything. I have some green slate from Russia, it is a beautiful box and on the lid, there is a small gold dragon.

A couple of other green ornaments and some silver ornaments. My kitchen is what I call leftovers. Not much really, oh, yes, hang on a minute, there are my bears. Not real ones.

I keep those in my back garden…. Haha haha.

My bedroom, I have a large beautiful Russian tiger, but that is all. There is no blooming room for anything else. Oh apart from the exquisite jewellery box Hub kindly bought me. That too is lacquered.

In the guest room there are red ornaments as the room is red and cream, with some black. My bedroom is apracottish. Now, schools who are visiting this page to learn English, firstly, God help you and secondly, there is no such word as aprocottish, unless you are a true Blogget…

OK, I shall come back later but if you are feeling low, I hope for you nothing bad lasts forever. X
MY BITS AND BOBS

No comments: