translate

Sunday 22 September 2013

FIFI'S EUROVISION


Good morning Bloggets.

Looking at the latest stats on this Inspirational Diary page, it reminded me of the Eurovision Song contest.

So many countries are so close and we are almost at the end of the month, so stats will be published in a few days.

The UK, are way ahead, so their song obviously is very popular, haha. Then there is a gap and the U.S.A, are on their own, no one can catch them up this month. Germany are way ahead too but not close enough to catch America, unless we get another school  from there, then they may have a chance, but, then it gets very interesting, between Mexico, Japan, Ukraine, China, France and The Netherlands.

They are so close to each other. Who will be singing the finale tune? Watch this space…

No Street parties tonight/last night I should say now. Thank Goodness.

The heat has been so intense today rather oddly, considering how cold it has been all week.

   My Hub got home safely thank God. He is absolutely shattered. He brought me back one of his funny gifts, no not hotel soap, which I normally receive, not even the provided complimentary slippers, but…now, wait for it? Believe me, this is worth waiting for. Compose yourselves and try to imagine what my loved one would bring me from Portugal?

A beautiful huge round, obviously! (Nectarine)

 I was amazed he got it out of the country, but it was from the airport and after check in.

It was lovely though.

His time in Portugal was a tough one to beet after a week with Google. But he did tell me a funny thing about a blind lady showing a slide show to a blind audience. Hahahahaa. I wonder if people did the “Ooo’ss and are’s, in the right places?

He went for a business dinner last night and it was outside, so he did get to see and feel the air and atmosphere of Lisbon. He said they were sat in a square outdoors with marble flooring and huge pillars and lovely buildings of historical interest around him. But though the barmy heat of the night folded over them, it was interrupted by a local event occurring not too far from the restaurant. Hub said the most enormous speakers were just a head of their table and blasting rock music out, but because they were so close, all Hub and Co could hear, was pounding music. The base of drums. He said most of the time; you could not hear anything other than drum base.

He also said there were people running at this event.

Say what?

Where has he been?

But he is back now and I am off to be with him, I have already been to bed, but as ever couldn’t sleep. But now I am tired I know my baby will be with me when I awake, my heart can dance.

Later my Bloggets. Xxx

No comments: