translate

Sunday 22 September 2013

PICKLED IN PORTUGAL


Hay there, hope you are all doing good today? Well, today is sunny but somewhere there has been a lot of rain. I think it must be London, as my Husband from Portugal has been delayed one hour. I just got the message that it was because of floods. Well, I know he said the weather in Lisbon has been red hot, so must be the UK?

I just hope they have finished the work in the south on the tracks, as his train will be delayed too.

I have been online with my favourite shop in the UK. John Lewis. But I can look at the products OK with my software, and even add to basket great! Checking out? Impossible. So, I have to phone up every time, this is annoying.

Money is not so available this Christmas, so I’m trying to shop early and spread the cost and buy offers.

They have some wonderful things though. Also their stuff is quality.

Teen is out. With a friend in town. The friend is a friend of his gf’s. He is not seeing her, as she is away at a spa weekend.

Now there is no chance that teen will stray anyway, but less chance as the friend he is meeting won’t be looking at girls…. He is not that way inclined, if you get me.

He sounds a nice friend; I of course have not met him.

He is having a bite to eat a cup of tea and buying his jumper I gave him some of the money for a couple of weeks ago.

It is £60 but looking online, that is an average price for a jumper now days.

The thing is with teen’s clothes, he buys brands but they always go wrong in the wash. This is really bad considering how much they cost.

I did ask him to get some things for me at the shop, but of course, that I doubt is going to happen as he will be in town until the shops close.

Its chicken wrapped in bacon for tea, well, I hope the bacon is still in the fridge? I could smell the poor peace’s of pig getting cooked this morning by boy wonder.

It was a new pack yesterday, so hopefully, he has left at least two slices?

Talking of teens, oh gosh, the girl across the road had a rather terrifying noisy party last night; it was like being in the middle of riots. I was really afraid. I needed to go to the freezer and like my blooming dryer, it is in the garage. Like heckers I was going out there with that noise? God knows what they were doing, but there was for sure a lot of screaming, laughing and chanting. Mainly lads. About 16 years of age I would presume as that is how old the girl is.

I just really can’t stand the thought of kids drinking and parents who feed them it. I do try to pacify myself, by telling my head,  that let them drink, you will still be dead  before them, so what does it matter if they die when they are say, sixty? I’m 29 years my Sons senior, so I don’t think I will make old bones, so I may be lucky to get to 72, teen will be OK. Haha. Oh full of doom and gloom, aren’t I? I must say, I don’t know how much my boy drinks when out, as he never comes home. This is why I get so angry. He is at the Mother out laws hoping not, house or the Dad of the GF’s and as you know, and they allow him to drink.

The girl across the road has just turned 16 but the past two parties I have been to, she has had her fill and that was when she was fifteen.

They all do it. It’s me; I just was never brought up with alcohol in the house. My Mum used to buy what we call snowball for Christmas and a bottle of sherry, which got thrown out the following Christmas as never got drunk.

Right, must dash now and tidy up. Hope your Sunday ends better than it started? Until later with love.

No comments: