translate

Thursday 5 September 2013

NEWS AND VIEWS

So what do we have today? A bit of everything as ever, so here goes. UK fights EU’s plan to fit every car with a speed limiter For some very stupid reason, the UK officials, are trying to put a ban on a fantastic idea, which is being drawn up in Brussels, which wants all cars, to be fitted with a device which when the vehicle goes over the speed limit, the breaks are automatically slammed on. Now I know there could be problems with this, for example, if you are driving and your breaks slam on, then what happens to the car behind you? So this needs to be solved. But if it also meant a expensive trip to the mechanic afterwards, I bet it would reduce the traffic speeding? Due to thick fog today in Kent/UK, one hundred vehicles were involved in a pile up. No reports surprisingly of fatalities, but eight injured. There is a film coming out about our Princess Di. It’s based on gossip. I only hope to God, it’s in Dianna’s favour, as I’m sick of her getting bad publicity. She was a beautiful caring sad lonely lady. Let’s hope she is now an angel in another world, where people respect her? Poor William and Harry. Google have a huge success in their Google self-drive vehicles and it has been rumoured, that they are about to bring to us, the autonomous robo-taxi. You will be able to order it via your mobile phone. Great, but what if your invisible driver goes the wrong way? I would hope that there was a way to say “Stop? At least you won’t as a female have to worry about being spoken to in a sleazy manor. I bet taxi drivers are worried though, as they would be of course out of a job. I can see in my Sons life time, being served in shops by robots too. Scary, though I bet you would get served as a blind person then. I wonder if they will have an answer to the good old question that should have no answer “Does my bum look big in this? Hahahahahahehehehehha. And finally, we are being warned about so called drunk wasps. They are going mad, as they are drinking all the left over from the beer gardens, and then going mad. Well, I am a little worried about a sober wasp, let a lone a blooming drunk one. The thing that made me laugh though is in our news, we are being told to take with us as we are eating out, a credit card! So the wasps are charging to sting you? Or are we supposed to use a card to smack it with? God knows, but I tell you, if one comes near me, I will be using a thing a bit bigger than a flipping credit card. OK, so you are up to date with my daily news read. Haha. Till the next news blog, or our next rant, poem or even just a chit chat. X

No comments: