translate

Sunday 29 September 2013

FROGGY AND THE CREATURES BY FIONA CUMMINGS

My friend Angel made me smile as he told of cutting the grass and saving a frog. For him.
FROGGY AND THE GARDEN CREATURES

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 Few I had a lucky escape today

My life was almost thrown away

You see a human was cutting the grass

He was with his machine right up my ass

I hopped so high

Almost too close to the sky

At that point I wished I could fly

As I knew I had to come down

But wearing a frown

I landed away from that man

But he saw me

Put me in his hand

And that was then he rescued me

Picked me up and put me in the bush

It all happened so quickly

All in a rush

I’m all in a flush

And as we all know

Red and green should never be seen

Only upon an Irish queen

So today was not meant to be my last

So I guess another night having a blast

With William the worm

Whose comments make me squirm

And Rodger the rat

With the tom bowler hat

And Mikki the mouse

Whose best friend is Cleo the cat

We shall do the old trail  

To find Nigel the snail

And eat Fish & Chips

At the old Big Whale

A shop for sea lovers

Where seagulls hover

And all the garden creatures gather

To tell tales of woe

My story I shall share

About the machine the Hover

And the kind man who did care

No comments: