translate

Saturday 7 September 2013

WHAT'S BREWING


Hi Bloggets. Well, I am waiting for a delivery of a Pizza, so spoiled. I really don’t have it in me to cook. So take away for the second night in a row. Really bad I know.

My friend has made me a picture and I really can’t wait to see it. He is an artist and this is the first tactile picture he has ever made.

It features elephants. How clever is he?

Any VIP’s out there, I can let you know all about it, never know, this may be his new business?

I know the place I stayed at in Oslo, for the blind, had tactile pictures on the walls in the hotel. They are a great idea.

For schools for the blind and homes for blind people too, even eye hospitals. Oh my friend can go far I hope, as he is a really kind person.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. My Brother in law is coming. We haven’t seen him since six months ago. He is a jolly person and I enjoy his company. Shame teen will be working again, so won’t see him, as they get on really well.

Teen’s work place is being really bad. They act like bullies. First he was not wearing the right trousers, and then he was not allowed his mobile phone in his pocket. Today he was told he is not allowed his wallet in his pocket.

Why? Because he could take money from the till and put it in his pocket. Well, what next, telling him he is not allowed to have trousers with pockets? I mean if you can put money in a wallet, you can put it streight in your pockets?

Or as teen said last night, down your socks….Ha.

I really can’t see him lasting the three months there. They can finish him within three months. I hope they don’t, as its money for him.

Something is occurring with Teen and the others. Not sure what yet, but something. Something is brewing.

“Let me pour that tea!”

I have cleaned the conservatory windows today, omg. What a nightmare? Fifteen foot by eleven of windows. All the ornaments to move too.

But it’s done

Later gators. X

No comments: