translate

Friday 27 September 2013

Friday diary


It’s Friday and what has the weekend in store for me? Well I am sure packing or at least getting ready Hubs clothes for South Africa.

Monday he is in his office so a long day away from home then Tuesday he flies to SA. It’s a short one this time, four nights. He sadly will be away for his birthday, but when he returns, we shall have our traditional tea party.

Teen has kindly shared his horrid virus he had with us. I hope Hub doesn’t get worse?  You know what it is like flying when ill? He has important speeches to give too and he needs his voice.

Oh I feel so ill. Like my stomach is on fire. Throat is killing too.

It’s a lovely day here today. Calm and sunny.

I have a load of white shirts drying and the bedding is now in the washing machine.

Our Canary, Irish of course, is in full tune. I love that little birdy. He is such a cutie.

Teen is half day from college so working in his room now on homework. At last. I hope to God he is not seeing the gf tonight, as he is so far behind his work through seeing her and fitting in work and college. But I bet she sees him later.

Well at least he is getting some work done now.

His bike is still at the fire breathing creature’s house and I wish he would collect it. It’s been there for over two weeks now.

I pray Teen will put his clever head on for college and pass with flying colours. He can do so well if only he tries.

Hub working hard in the office as ever and the dogs bless them are in the living room, whilst I’m in the conservatory with the door open full, as I am soooooo hot today.

The dogs can’t come in here as they will be in the garden and to be honest, it’s a big enough mess without their size 0 feet tramping through the flowers.

Also the little one Waggatail plays chase with LC with my stone ornaments and that is not good.

If not for the blooming cars passing this place would be lovely. The birds are singing outside and it sounds like a spring day. But the dam cars passing three every second is so annoying.

Out the front of the house it’s a building site and the back is the motorway.

Well, that is what it is like.

OK, shall catch up with some emails and then off again to iron. Well, that is the theory. Not sure just how much practical work will actually get done… x

No comments: