translate

Thursday 26 September 2013

BEAUTY AND THE WELINGTONS


Good evening Bloggets. Today has been a busy one again. Not used to two days being busy in a month, let alone a blooming week? I went for a dog walk with the youngest and oldest. My Black Beauty is now eleven and a half. My Little Waggatail, is two, going on six months.

Well Arty took BB and Waggatail took me.

Yep, she dragged me to the park.

My left arm is longer now by one inch than the other.

 When we got there a lady asked us, were we training the dogs and what for? Deaf or blind…

What did she mean? Were we training them to be deaf, or blind? Haha.

My little one, training her to be obedient. I think I will be here for a while?

She thinks she owns the field. Every ball is hers and every person who comes onto the field, is of course there to see her.

I mean, that is the only reason why they have bothered to come out for the day, to see the Waggatail.

We got home and LC had an even longer face on with the sulky expression because she was left.

Teen has kindly given me his cold.

I think that this weekend will be his last shift at work. He has had enough and I don’t blame him.

Oh must tell you this funny story.

Last night when we went to the restaurant, there were a right grumpy couple in. She had a mouth on her like the Tyne tunnel. Long, dark and dirty.

He was glued to his work mobile and they were celebrating their first wedding anniversary.

They were I would guess, about fifty five?

Well, apart from him on the dog and bone, they didn’t speak to each other all night. Mind you, I think we were entertaining the restaurant with our massages…

Another blog.

Then when they took their lemon faces away home, Teen said the wife was wearing wellington boots.

Hahahahaa.

Wow, what a beauty?

Right off to watch the news with Hub. Tomorrow more as its Friday, so this means Funnnnnnnn with Fi! X

No comments: