translate

Wednesday 18 September 2013

MY DOGSARN'T GAY


Good morning Bloggets. Here I sit again in my conservatory, where normally I am at peace, but the traffic is louder than ever and the pup is on the hunt already. Hunt for what? I think trouble. She got wrong already today and that was before eight o clock. I do this thing where by I sit them all down in a line then put a sweet/treat on the floor, but they have to wait until I say their name. Well, Puppy Waggatail had a different idea. She thought she would play the game of Mummy puts the treat on the floor, and it’s the first doggy to grab it.

Now she is crying in her annoying croaky voice. She has so much energy, which you would expect from a dog from the shelters, but not a “Trained guide dog. I’m not kidding, she never sits down unless I tell her and that is for literally a minute if I’m lucky.

My little Black Beauty goes to the vet today for her injection. I wish I could explain to the little baby that it is for her own good. She really hates going.

So that leaves Long Chops. She is behaving rather well, though all week I have had to tell her off, as since Waggatail has come along, she has been doing that domineering thing, you know what I mean? As though she is mating.

Now I doubt my dog is a lesbian, and I’m sure it is just a wild beasty girl thing, but Teen says when she is doing it, the pleasure on her face is too scary.

Then poor little Waggatail has a look of excruciation upon her tiny round face.

It’s funny, as LC, never did that with BB, it was always BB doing the deed with LC. Now poor BB, still does it, but she forgets to put a dog in front of her. Hahahahahaha. I caught her doing it the other day and the other two dogs were at the other end of the room.

So they are like the Russian Matrioshka’s/stacking dolls. First the oldest rather than the biggest then second and now we just need the youngest to find her dolly. “Not!”

No, I’m not doing four dogs. I’m not sure what we are going to do, as I can’t give up a dog once I have one. So a lot of my blind friends retire their dogs to someone else, I can’t, hence three blooming dogs *= three Vacuums in four years and lots of hard work.

But in three years’ time, LC must retire. That will make my BB 14. I hope she is still with us, as I am dreading the inevitable day, but if she is, what do we do? Dog number four? Naha, but Hub needs a dog for life. I mean not just work in the UK, but getting to the bank and if we go on a break. Oh well, that is a while away, though time flies.

Later I hope to put a photograph on here of my girls, with the help of teen.

 My Joiner is here and working in my kitchen today. Oh, just remembered, how am I going to eat? God I hate workmen being here, your house is not your own.

My friend Beanie is coming later for a coffee and a chat and I shall be back after the vet, so until later my friends and Blogget family

Tootle loo
 

No comments: