translate

Tuesday 17 September 2013

GABRIEL BY FIONA CUMMINGS


GABRIEL

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

A perfect picture was painted for me

It is tactile so doesn’t matter I, can’t see

There is the grass I know that’s green

And a giraffe with the longest neck I’ve ever seen

But the best thing of all

Standing next to the giraffe so tall

Are my favourite animals

The gentle giants

My adorable elephants

There is the sun so perfectly created

To receive this gift I am elated

Incredibly grateful

To my friend who’s so wonderful

With a heart of gold so beautiful

To take time out of his busy life

And think what art must be like for those who can’t see

I forever will love this gift sent to me

 

Dedicated to my friend Gabriel Copus. My true angel. Thank you I will treasure this for life. X

 

No comments: