translate

Tuesday 3 September 2013

HUBS BIG CHOPPER

Good evening Bloggets. Today has been different. After we visited some grieving friends, we came back home, got changed and took the bus to town. Well, the bus was pulled in and did its blooming annoying thing again. Just as we approached the middle of the bus, it pulled away, four steps before we would have been at the door. He must have seen us running again. Second time. The bus going was full of young people. The bus on the way back? OMG. Another story. The heat was burning through the windows. We are having another heat wave in the UK. This has been the hottest summer I have known. Oh the town was so full. There were some amazing musicians one man, played his guitar, it sounded like a really expensive one. His voice was so rich too. Oh I would have bought his CD. He had the best singing voice I have heard for ages. I wanted to go over and ask him if he did CD’s, but thought I would do something stupid, like trip over his money box… Hahaha. Hub says I was a nightmare in town. One shop we found, a shop for teen, where I was going to buy him vouchers for clothes. Glad we found the shop. Very cross that when I went in the shop no one came to assist. I was so very tempted to pick up an item and walk out with it, as then I would get some attention. As I came out to Hub who was waiting, he won’t go in those shops; I expressed my views as loudly as I do. Hub cringed with embarrassment. I didn’t care who heard me calling the workers in the shop “Ignorant useless yobs.” Oh but this will crease you. Just as Hub tried to escape the moment of a Fi moment, Me holding onto his arm, I was still making my point and he took off quicker than I wished for, then I stotted into an old man sitting on the bench, sending him flying? Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhehehehehehehhehhhe I’m such a pleb. Oh passing by the beautiful smells of food, coffee, flowers, leather and soaps, really made me wish, we could see what shops we were passing. We passed some stalls I know we did, but would not dare approach them, in case they were just some guys sitting on a wall…. The bus on the way back. Oh God. Let’s just say, there were some choice people on there. At one point, I wondered if we got on the right bus? I mean, seriously odd people, with enormous issues. I am dying to tell you about them, but dare not. Oh but that was a ride I won’t forget in a blooming hurry. Our tree in our garden today was removed. I felt so guilty and sad for it, as I don’t believe in taking down trees. They have more right than us. Not saying shouldn’t keep them trimmed, but this tree was beyond trim. Oh, doesn’t worry, your Fi Blogget has not sent Hub up up thirty foot with his big chopper; our neighbour did it for us. OK, now I’m off to wait for the decision on the US and what they will vote for with regards Syria. It’s interesting to watch their senate. It’s so different to our Parliament. My American friend was telling me about Labour day there, I love the days American people have. Everyone celebrates and the way in which she describes the fireworks and stalls with arts on, made me so much want to be with them. OK, off to heat up Teens supper, as he is due in from work soon. Out with Beanie tomorrow. Hub in the capital again. I shall chat in the morning. X

No comments: