translate

Wednesday 4 September 2013

KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT NOT

Good evening Bloggets. Well, it’s late, Hubs not been in long. Teen got in from his final interview with college and though of course, there are lumps and bumps, he has been accepted on the course he wanted to do there. I’m delighted and pray to God he has learned his lesson and knows he has to study. He is still having a nightmare with some of his exams. One he got a C in, he has been told it was not called the name he was told. I spoke to his teachers at his old school, and they too called it the name we have been looking for. So the exam board, have been looking for a course called Cida, rather than Dida. Or something like that. I really don’t get it. The name Cida was on his books from his old school, his teacher spoke to me on the phone and referred to it as cida too. Very odd, well, looks like he has lost that exam. His English is under some kind of investigation. He told me his parents had to be involved. I said I would contact the school. He said no Mum. I will deal with it. Now he tells me he has told college he wants to take his English and Maths again, but he, says the college say, he has to have a private tutor for English and the college won’t deal with that. He has to have an outside teacher and that person will submit his exam. OK, really? The college say they won’t teach him English? Sounds a little on the suspicious side to me. So the next question is who is going to give him extra tuition? The Mother outlaw? Well she told teen she would, of course she has not spoken to me about it, so if she wants to pay, let her get on with it. Gone is the guilt I used to feel when she brought him home and gave him tea all the time. I think the anger of her absolute disrespect and neglect in correspondence with me has removed the thoughts of kindness I may have once had. Teen likes the woman, it’s not up to me to like her. I won’t ever spend a moment in a room with her. I just hope she won’t hurt teen. Perhaps he is the Son she always wanted, or he could be one of her many controlled people she likes to think she has. One of her puppets. Teen saw his gf today. He met her after college. He went to her school, where she is a boarder. She must be enjoying it, as she is staying this weekend there too. I hope she is, as from someone who still is subjected to the horrors of boarding school, I would not like to wish that on anyone. I guess times have changed as especially when this one she is going to costs £30,000 per year. It’s her Dads birthday on Friday; I hope teen buys him something nice, as he has been good to teen. He is at the cinema now with his friends, so I’m glad about that. Hub has an interesting day tomorrow. I shall tell you about that tomorrow, after the event. He has had a very odd day today. I can’t talk about it as it is his work. I’m so glad I don’t work in the environment he does, I would be sacked. I can’t keep my mouth closed and would have to speak up. Right must go for now. Please looke after yourselves and you are in my heart and I would like to say a big hello to a special person. Elisha. Hang in there babe.x

No comments: