translate

Saturday 14 September 2013

SLEEP WELL


Good morning Bloggets. Well, it is cruising towards two a.m. I know my Husband is in bed in his hotel in the south of the UK, so that is stage one of the performances over with. We are now on a break until stage two, when he leaves his hotel to travel to the capital and then stage three is the flight. In the end it took three hours to do a one hour and fifteen minute journey by train. Poor Hub must have been past himself, as normally because he travels so much, he knows each bump on the tracks. Every corner and hill as well as when he is about to go under tunnels, well, not last night, as he went the very long way because of repairs.

My Teen text me to say goodnight and told me bless him, if I needed to phone him, call the Dads house, as the reception cannot be relied upon in the country house.

I have been kept company tonight/last night by a friend on line. What would I do without my computer? Oh, we did have a laugh. He is as mad as me, but has the brain the size of the planet.

I just realised some time ago, I have not had my tea yet, so shall do it now. Toast. With my favourite mushroom pate on

Then I guess I should go to bed? Hmm. May be.

Tomorrow Monday, my friend Flexi and I are doing lunch. Looking forward to seeing her. Tuesday my picture from my friend Angel will arrive and my joiner will come and put up my shelves.  So, until much later, as I am going for a long sleep, though Hub will let me know he is in the taxi I hope then safe to the capital and I think Teen will text to see if I’m OK, as we still do that thank God.

My eyes now feel like lead balloons so nighty night. X

No comments: