translate

Wednesday 18 September 2013

KNOCK ON WOOD

 
Good afternoon Bloggets. What a day? Well, it rained hard before now it’s sunny but still really cold. My joiner… Well, firstly I’m not happy that he has put the shelves up without staining them. He said he would stain them outside as we have just decorated. Next thing I know, they are firmly on the wall and they are not stained. I asked him was he going to remove them and stain them. He said no, he sniggered and said in a patronising manner

“I can’t take them down now, they are stuck. Then went on to laugh a bit more. I am foaming though as I  told him we have just decorated the wall paper is cream and the stain is black.

I told him he better not get black on my walls. He laughed and said he would try not to! Then he left for lunch at mid day. I told him I had to go out at two. He said he would be OK in the house on his own. I said my teen is coming home as he has half days today. He said as he left the house, he would be half an hour.

My friend Beany came. She told me the joiner had wood chippings all over the floor, the furniture and that included my new couch. It is covered in dust. I’m furious because he was soaring in the house. All over our new paint work.

The mess from the front door to the conservatory. I’m sick to the stomach as it’s hard to know if I have cleaned up properly and I have not got the energy to be so thorough again. This year has been one big stress ball, but the good things are I have my loving friends and my Hub is home tomorrow, even though it is only for 12 hours.  
Oh, my joiner took 3 hours for lunch... So he is back tomorrow, again for another eight hours. What he has done so far is great though. Later gators x

No comments: