translate

Sunday 8 September 2013

HIS END FELL OFF


Hi Bloggets, happy Sunday to you all.  Today Teen worked all day, after two long shifts yesterday too. He is at work tomorrow night too, after a long day at college. He starts at nine and I think it finishes at three, but then it is an hour home. He is working from five till ten. Hub working from home and away on Tuesday. Before the end of October, he has America, Portugal, Canada, Spain and South Africa. A blooming nightmare.

I hope teen will meet and make friends with lots of new people tomorrow.

Today, my brother in law came to see us with his loved one. We had a lovely day I love those two don’t see them much, but when we do, it’s great. We went out for lunch. It was to our local pub. To be honest, the pub is really gorgeous, but the food was very very ordinary. Even worse than my cooking, and I hate my cooking. Hub and teen like it, but I can’t bare my cooking. Haha.

Oh my Bro in law is so lovely. We kind of hoped he would look at well, no, more than look at the weeds in the garden, but we ran out of time. But he did a great thing for us. We went to look for a dining table and chairs.

We don’t want to pay what the shops are asking, I mean, last week, I looked at a set and they were very ordinary, but they did not know what to charge. So we thought, we should go to some cheap shops and see what they have to offer.

OMG? Haha. So the first shop, there was a very weird man. He was the sales man.

He said he would try to impress the “Young lady!”

Well, I looked over my shoulder to look for the young lady.

Of course I knew he was referring to me, but I thought it was a funny thing to do…

Oh, well, I made myself laugh!!!!!

Then he started to do things, not quite sure what? But we laughed at the appropriate time, the same as the others, who obviously can see.

Then there was a clash… My Bro in law, said to the odd little man,

“That didn’t quite work out how it was meant to, did it?”

Afterwards, we found out, that he flexed his muscles, as though he needed strength, and then tried to pull out one end of the table, and as he did that, the other end was meant to come out on its own.

Well, it didn’t, and once more, his (end fell off)

Heheheahahahahahhhhhhhaaaaaa.

Well, we left that table and looked at another, but my Hub is such a snob and I kind of half knew by taking him into this shop, was not a good idea, it is like a cheaper Ikia.

The chairs were just awful, and the cushions, not that I need them, but my bro in law, wanted to show me them. Oh …my … God …

They were like seventies rejects. I’m sure one was a stuffed poodle dog.

We walked out laughing, as one table a glass one, my Bro in law, said it looked flimsy. He said to me the silly thing. “Look, shake that?”

Well, I did, not thinking it would be quite as flimsy as that, not knowing it had vases on the top of it…

Well, how was I to know? I just did a invigarous shake and the whole ornaments went flying.

Hahahahaheheheha.

Oh we were out of that shop like there was no tomorrow.

Anyway, then we went into the shop we went into a few months ago. The one where if you remember we stood waiting forever and no one would come and serve us. Not the one I wrote about last week, the one with the teen clothes, but the furniture shop where  I had to phone the shop and try to ask for assistance, whilst I was standing in the blooming place.

Well, this time it was better because we were  with people who could see. But the woman, had a face like a wasp chewing a lemon and the personality of a nat.

Anyway, despite the awful sales pitch, we bought the last four chairs for the kitchen that was in store. What a bargain too. They were less than half price to what I have seen anywhere else. So we asked if they could deliver, answer no, so bless our brother in law, he did two visits on his own, after dropping us off to collect them. But eh funny thing was, before coming home, we called into Teens shop, they wanted to buy some food and I needed milk. Oh poor teen, his Uncle really teased him.

But teen loves and respects his uncle and his love so much. They only see each other twice a year, as we do, but they really get on wonderfully.

So teen went along with the game

 and joined in, in good faith.

Came home had a cup of tea and sadly they went on their journey back home. I miss them already.

I guess we won’t see them until Christmas now.

My Hubs two brothers, are like hub, work a holics. One brother works seven days a week, 12 hour shifts and the one who came today, works at least five days but can work up to 12 hours per day too.

It’s cooler again and Hub is wearing a long sleeved top for the first time in four months. I know that is how it should be in the summer, but this is England. A small Ireland. Note to Russia, hahaha.

Right, going now, but wanted to say hi for today. xxxxx

No comments: