translate

Saturday 28 September 2013

THE BIG APPLE


Good day to you all, from the North of England. I have spoken to my friend in Russia and she is coming over the end of November. It has been a year and a half since I last saw her.

Hub and I have been gardening. OMG! We are rubbish at it.  Thorns everywhere.

I had the last apple from the tree in the garden. Gosh, it was rather sour but enormous. I have never seen an apple quite like it. For a tree which is one year old, it’s amazing.

Hub and I went to the shop where teen works for our bits and bobs. We went a new route. It was scary as runs across the main road. The noise is so loud and I can’t tell if I am on the blooming path or road. I always feel as though I am walking on a tightrope when out.

Well teen goes into work tonight, will it be his last night? I think perhaps. Will tell you  More tomorrow.

I won’t see him until then as he is streight from there to the gf’s Dads house.

OK, homemade steak pie in the oven so I shall go and see to that. Later with love. X

No comments: