translate

Sunday 29 September 2013

TEA AND THE TELLY


Oh hey there Bloggets. A busy day doing housework. All the jobs I don’t like to do and Hub has been doing all the jobs I hate doing, haha. Like vacuuming the stairs. We were invited to a street BBQ, but we both have cold so didn’t bother. I really cannot think about sitting out there in the cold. It’s been a nice autumn day, but though sunny, really chilly too.

I’m really disappointed with the latest vacuums we have been buying. They just don’t work when you have dogs. I have a new one that is called Henry he is rubbish. By the time I have cleaned half the floor, my brush has a fur coat on it. Our other one we bought a few months ago is also a load of rubbish.

Well a good night for the telly tonight. Our X factor and then a drama Hub and I like.

God knows when teen is coming in as he is at the gf’s Dads. I know last week was about ten and he has two hours of homework to do for college.

Hub up early at six to go to the station for work and the next day South Africa.

He is home next weekend for his birthday celebrations and on the following Monday and Tuesday, away again overnight. He has another three countries before Christmas including Canada.

 The weekend after Hub’s birthday, following weekend, we are off to meet with old friends. Well, not old in age, but been friends with for a very long time.

Well now off to put on the kettle. It’s cold and I want to get cosy with my love.

You know it is the simple things I really miss when we are not together, like drinking herbal tea and laughing with Hub as we guess what tea bag we have put in the cup, as we have a selection. We really know how to live in the fast lane Hub and I, today we drank some port and played dominoes.

He beat me as ever. I just love him so much and really get sad when we can’t be together. I waited all of my life for him and he is forever taken away from me.

Loads to talk about tomorrow, Teens job, and I want to talk about something really serious which  has just  made me cry. Later gator x

No comments: