translate

Saturday 21 September 2013

HOUSE SOLD


Hi there, I hope you are all doing OK? It’s cold dull day in the North today and its afternoon and I have done nothing really around the house apart from wash our shower room and let the dogs out. I hate days like this when I just can’t bring myself to do anything. I’m sure I will find the energy later and will be like a toy on Christmas day with its new batteries.

I asked my teen to do some jobs for me today, but no. he’s left the house to go out with the GF’s Mother.

Its days like this I get so down about not being able to see. I hate it when I want something and just can’t bring my pathetic self to do it.

Never mind tomorrow is a new day and it is the day my Husband returns, so at least the house will have someone in it other than me.

I still don’t know if my joiner has black on our new wall paper, but you know what? I don’t care if it has anymore.

The shelves are lovely and as are the doors. He has done a great job, though it did take him 25 hours to do. Just glad I wasn’t paying by the hour.

I could have got a joiner who charged more and done it quicker, but I bet they would not have done such a great job, so rather than the money, it just took up lots of my time.

Oh, if it had been an hour earlier, I would have gone to Lewis’s for lunch. I might tomorrow. I love going there, it’s peaceful. And friendly.

But now it is closed.

I found out last night, that my friends in America have sold their house, though they took their house off the market last month.

Oh I feel sad as that house had soul and I felt at home there, but Yam so much wants to live in Mexico so her dream has come true. I really worry about the fact that they have five weeks to move though as Yam like me likes her little knickknacks around the house, so a lot of packing. Funny thing, as I was putting the Ornaments they kindly gave me on our shelves last night, I got a feeling about them. Of course one would as they gave me them, but it was a different feeling.

I will be thinking of her when she is laughing with the happy Mexican people and enjoying the lovely huge cream cakes.

I just pray that our dear DD, will be OK, as he is undergoing treatments and not sure that Mexico will have the same revolutionary medicines, as we, don’t have half what he gets in the UK.

So a new venture for them and a sunny future please?

Missing life today and wishing my Husband was here. X

No comments: