translate

Monday 2 September 2013

BLIND BAT

Great to see Ukraine back to our blog page today. Been too long. I have just brushed my two out of three dogs. I could really make a winter’s jumper with the fir from both Waggatail and Black Beauty. BB, is falling to bits. I have had to take my lovely wooden wind chimes down from our conservatory, as the bird, Irish, doesn’t like them. He has sulked for two days now. Teen is not happy with school. The exam board are involved. It’s with regards to his English. Oh boy, I am not sure where this one is going? I will have to make a phone call when the school opens, unless of course I’m beaten to it by some interfering busy body? He basically received an A, star for his English, then the teacher decided he was not allowed to be put in for the exam. No one seems to know why, but for the teacher. Another day of phone calls soon. I have deliberately not listened to the news today. I just don’t want to know what is going on in the world. I’m stressed to the top and back. Too much going on in my life and the world to understand normality. A full day out tomorrow with Hub. It will be a busy one. A one I’m not really looking forward to. My DD in the US, who is English, ha. Has a wonder cream. Well, wonder if hopefully it works. It’s for skin cancer. It brings the cells to the top of the skin so they are easily removed. How amazing does that sound? I bet we don’t have it in the UK? OK, off again, one day soon, I hope to write a long blog, but for now, here is something silly. Once upon a time Dracula decided to carry some sort of a competition to see which is the finest bat to stand on his side. So all the bats were honored to take part. The rules were simple. Whichever bat drinks more blood, will be the winner? So the first bat goes and comes back after 10 minutes. Her mouth was full of blood. Dracula says: "Congratulations, how did you do that?" The bat said: "Do you see that tower? Behind it there is a house. I went in and sucked the blood of all the family". "Very good" said Dracula. The second bat goes and comes back after 5 minutes all her face covered in blood. Dracula astonished says, "How did you do that?" The bat replies " Do you see that tower? Behind it there is a school. I went in and drunk the blood of all the children". "Impressive" said Dracula. Now the third bat goes and comes back after three minutes literally covered in blood from top to toe. Dracula is stunned. "How on earth did you do that????" he asked. And the bat replies. "Do you see this tower?" Dracula replies with a yes. And the bat says "Well, I didn't".

No comments: