translate

Friday 27 February 2015

YES WE DID FLY BY FIONA CUMMINGS (WORDS FROM AN ANGEL)


YES WE DID FLY

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 

Take my hand and I will show you the way

Hear my words and I will teach you what to say

Open your heart

And make a new start

I will pull you from that hole

And touch your soul

Keep you warm in winters

With logs and coal

Hear my song to you

Whenever you feel blue

Repeat these words

Because I, love you

When in stress

Find a quiet zone

Know I’m hear

You are never alone

Look at my arms open wide

See into my mind

I have nothing to hide

Jump onto my wings and take a ride

Through clouds of sunny days and a cobalt night

Don’t be worried

Hold on tight

Fly with me through silver stars

And through rainbows so bright

Don’t forget to make a wish

Isn’t it bliss?

You can see the world with me

Feel free

The air in our face

Life without a trace

This is magical

A miracle

Look all around

Down on the ground

I’m so happy

You my friend I have found

I was asked to look for you

I didn’t know what to do

As you are my first

This is real

Not a play that can be rehearsed

I hope you will start to believe

There is a reason we have to grieve

To get to this stage in life

To start living

Giving

And learning to see what is beyond

Across the rippling pond

And over the bridge on the stream

You can find your dream

Next to the cherry tree

Open your eyes and see

 Listen to the birds sing

There’s room on my other wing

For you to bring a friend

I’m as real as you

I don’t pretend

You are not imagining this

Look through your mist

See a clear vision

Take your position

And find your direction

Experience my affection

And remove all anger

Forget bad words of slander

And hatred

For I will feed you with positivity

Because you were sent to me

And I was given to you

To show you a new view

On life’s reasons

Through our makers presence

Now then, can you see?

Just what you mean to me?

You are so important

Your life isn’t spent

There is a message

In this sentiment

So time to go back to the world you know

Through pastures green and sun so yellow

Now you know your destiny

Make the best of what is meant to be

Don’t worry

I will be back

This is a memory

To remove the black

Feel the spirit who loves you

Hear the words so true

For you are special to me

And I know now why I was sent to you

Through blankets so inky blue

To find the strength to get to you

To lift you from the pit of doom

To fly so high

Like a beautiful balloon

Be brave and know why

And yes

We did fly

 

Copyright Fiona Cummings 2015

No comments: