translate

Thursday 12 February 2015

BIRTHDAY CANDLES


Hi Bloggets. Today is my birthday. 33?

I am!!!

Really, I have been 32 for too many years now; it’s starting to look a little suspicious.

Really, people are thinking I have had a difficult and outdoor kind of living for some time now, 32? No way?

 

I even don’t know how old I am now, as it’s been that long since I told the truth about my aging soul.

 

Hehehe.

 

Half six this morning my little friend Trix text me and later my Brother. I received some lovely cards today from my friends but didn’t know who they were from as they were all in print. I could have gone online and used “Be my eyes, but my Son was in and he kindly read my cards.

 

He gave me some lovely gifts and a beautiful card. My dear Hub is off work all week so gave me some wonderful flowers that light up and other gorgeous things I love.

My friend sent me a box of treats and a voucher for clothes. Yeah, more clothes. A girl can’t ever have enough.

 

My friend Di coming later. As for the rest of the day, I will let you know later what happened. Not doing housework today.

 

Teen kind of been to college and now playing tennis. He didn’t want to go out as he said he wanted to be here for my birthday. But with his friends, I want him to be.

 

It has been six years since my first love walked back into my life after being apart for 28 years.

 

Six years ago today, my life changed for the better in a mammoth kind of way. I became a new person. Someone I never knew was possible to be.

 

And I love the new me though the old me haunts me from time to time.

 

Lots of interesting comments about my poem from last night. I love the way the mind works.

 

Thankfully looks like Russia are going to agree to some kind of peace talks and let’s hope friends again. Though I will be surprised if it will be that easy.

I have also read that a new study has been completed around the world and it’s been suggested that languages are mostly made up of happy words. I like that. 

 

I have been on the treadmill today. Really kind of enjoying it? Is that a worry? Are you concerned? I am.

 

Valentine’s Day soon. One gift I think is so cute is you map out where you first met your Valentine and you can get it made into a jigsaw with four hundred peace’s in the shape of a heart. I think that is a great gift. If you can see of course.

 

Can’t wait for a few days’ time. Our girls and my family coming. Hope to see my Nieces and Nephews soon too. 

 

So much to talk about over the next few weeks. I hope to be able to let you know something that is going on.

 

Okay, Hub in the kitchen, I’m feeling guilty as I have been told I’m not cooking today. But can’t sit here doing nothing. As specially hearing him talking to himself in a bad way. Hahahaa.

 

Later gators. X

No comments: