translate

Wednesday 11 February 2015

DIARY OF A GIRL CAN DREAM?


Gosh we have so much to give to the bin man today. I have emptied so much of our cupboard. Loads of sheets. I was keeping them and curtains for Teen and our girls, but Hub told me not to be silly, as if they will want them? Why not?

Well, because kids today want new? They are new, I must have had the curtains up six months and as for the bedding it was just odd peace’s from sets that had never been on the bed. I would love to be able to give it all to charity, but how? We can’t drive there for sure. My Aunt phones a number in the area she lives and they collect but I hate strangers coming to the house and if we leave them outside, the gypsies will take them.

 

So the bin it is.  And best thing or not, you would never know any difference that we had thrown loads out.

 

Poor Hub has worked all week. There is always something to do here. I am pleased to say the guest room is all ready for the girls coming. Teen hopes to see them but is away for the night with it and not back till the following day, having said that, when it finds out people are coming to the house, it will make sure teen stays out two nights. Little does she know that we don’t mind?

 

Teen is having fun with his friends and so far it hasn’t spoiled it. I am sure there is time.

 

I won’t say its name because of two reasons, one it’s not worth saying and two teen asked me not to. So it is it, now.

 

Trying to sort out a day to have some kind of event for teen’s birthday near the third of March when she will be here to join in. As she is away this half term. Skiing I guess. They are so serious too serious for their age. I guess they will be married by the end of the year.  It’s too young.

 

Well, it’s my birthday tomorrow. So I’m 33, right?

 

Stop it!!

I have my lovely gifts from my mad Aunt and my lovely friend Vivi sent me a box of delights, but I haven’t opened them as yet. I will wait for tomorrow.

 

I really don’t like birthdays but I have a lot to look forward to over the next few weeks. Our girls and my family are coming this weekend. I hope to see my Brother in laws soon too.

 And then my friends. And in between, I am out with Arty for a dog walk. The trouble is, the mud is so bad this time of year. But Waggatail needs a walk. Or free run.

 

Teen received a great few compliments from work over the past few days, so that sounds like he will be kept on. I hope so. For his sake.

 

Mind you his money is getting wasted on another. He is saving for a car, but it’s getting spent on someone else. When it runs out, the feelings will too I guess. As it is ruled by money.

 

It’s really cold today. But dry. Dull too. Though I say it’s still mild for February.

 

We haven’t met our new neighbours as yet. They moved in at last. The house has been sold since September. They are about our age. Most people in the street are between thirty eight and fifty five. Most kids are about seventeen too.  It’s a lovely place to live. Great people. I can’t think about moving though to have views back and front would be nice, but here, we have company and feel safe.

 

Okay, I’m off now to paint a picture and then I shall carve some wood to make a frame. My art room waits.

 

Haha. A girl can dream? And that is one of my dreams. Xx

No comments: