translate

Saturday 21 February 2015

TRIX AND THE LIKE MAN


Hi Bloggets. Well sad to say our friends Trix and Like have left the building.

 

Oh but they left in style. Hahahahaha.

I can’t believe what happened? Basically Hub received a text to say the taxi had arrived. So off we all went to the front door to wave bye bye. Well, no engine sounds. So We all came back in again. Hub said it must be out there. So Like opened the door and as we stood there him and I calling the driver, as I thought he came and pulled away. Like said

“Some taxi drivers don’t have the brains they were born with.” I laughed saying wouldn’t it be funny if he was pulled up on our drive way? Hub said really what an idiot he is obviously at the wrong house? Oh the name calling went on. Still no driver, brave like decided to go to look for him with his white cane. So off he went then I heard a whacking sound as if cane to metal? Hahaha. Yep, white cane to car. They had contact. So the driver was there with his engine off. Just sitting looking at us. I mean, some people are stupid. And he charged then almost £11. So I think that was his pay back gift for us calling him. You know, what would it have taken for him to say this way? He saw our friend walking up the drive obviously looking for the taxi, but didn’t have the brain to let us know he was there.

 

Sad it was a very short visit as we were to go out tonight, but plans have changed. So they could have stayed longer. Hub just said we should rent out a cottage as we all get on so well. Really, we do laugh. I have so much fun with my friends who can’t see. And we all went off to our restaurant that would have looked funny to drivers passing by. Two with guide dogs and two with canes. All heading off. Well, I go in front and Hub navigates at the back.  Like man, is great with his cane though as he does have a guide dog but leaves her at home as we have two as well. Just another tick on our page for independence. The four of us did it. There and back. No bruises cuts or falls. And like normally sighted couples we were able to enjoy a meal out.

 

Oh I miss them already. It’s too long in between seeing each other. The house feels sad now.

 

Glad to say teen had a great day yesterday. He went out with his friends we paid for him to have a fun day for his birthday. Then he went out with them for a meal and more boys’ time.

 

It’s so very cold out there. Oh my word. I’m cold to the bone. Icy winds too.

 

I’m going to have a lovely hot bath later and just chill. I have lots of nice things to pamper myself with so pamper I will. Not sure if teen is out tonight with it! But he’s working till quite late.

 

A week before Magda is due. Our friend from Scotland. Then we are off to see Lionel Richie in concert. We are staying at my brothers overnight. Then off to lunch on the Sunday. Looking forward to that. Then I expect a few months where it will be quiet. Though will try to get Trix and Like man, to finish off our half day. Hub and I were meant to be going out tonight that is why their visit was short. But we can’t go now. Can’t say much at the moment as it’s all a bit hush hush.  More on that later.

 

I wrote the above earlier. Now I can tell you why we can’t go out, circumstances prevented. Dogs again I guess you could say. Our friend is having a surprise birthday party. Well it will be well underway now. I hope she has a great time. Sure she will.  At least we were able to give her a gift a few days ago on her actual birthday. So don’t feel too bad about going. Our dog sitter has really been letting us down of late. Our Son said he will look after them when we go to our concert. But I may get someone to pop in just to make sure he is doing as he promised. As the last twice I asked him for help with staying with them, fingers clicked and he ran. This time we hope we can trust him to be strong and tell it where to go if it asks to see him.

 

It’s not like we go out much. Last time at night was New Year so two months ago. We can leave the dogs for up to four hours but no longer.

 

So much going through my head right now, can’t think straight to write properly.

 

It’s almost eleven in the evening now. Hub is on the treadmill. He has lost 4lbs this week. So he has done so well. 9lbs since Christmas. I have almost put on what he has lost. I guess they had to go somewhere? I tell you teen will be putting on weight soon, as he has now stopped enjoying the gym. I really didn’t think that would happen. Well, someone had to pay a visit to it just to check it out, and guess what? He hardly goes since her visit. Well last time was over a week ago and he used to go three or four times per week.

 

You know the expressions kick it to the kerb and wake up and smell the coffee? I love those expressions.

 

You know I have gift vouchers for a clothes shop I like I received them from my friend for my birthday and I have not used them yet? Not like me. I think it’s because I have had loads to do of late with writing. No time really to browse. Must take time out to do so. Not sure what I would like. Shame I bought a lovely dress to wear tonight a few weeks ago. I guess it will keep.

 

Oh Sunday tomorrow. I wish I was going to my Mums for Sunday dinner like way back? I miss her dinners so much. Of course her too, but her food was so homely. If only I could turn back time but change situations? Bring my parents back to life. What would they make of my now Hub? I bet they would love him. Though he is totally different to my ex the absolute opposite in every way. As I am to my Husbands ex. She is five foot. Under eight stone and dark hair going grey. Well-spoken and sensible. Hahaha. See what I mean? Not me. I’m blonde, tall, and not under eight stone…………

 

Oh as I hear Hub on the treadmill I really should go out there and do my minutes? But it’s so cold. And late. Oh but I should?

 

Tell me how to lose weight and please tell me how to really really want to? I was reading about some new super pills, where you lose it and you don’t have to starve. Or even exercise. Well, too good to be true? Hmm. They are natural. Raspberry pills. Yep, raspberry. Does this mean they make you do raspberries?

 

I wonder if I should give them a go?

 

Okay, I’m off on the mill. Until later with love. X

No comments: