translate

Monday 23 February 2015

TALKS OVER TOAST THE ILLUMINATI


Good day Bloggets. Today was another one of those dark dreary days when the battle began between the duvet and the dawn. What did I have to get up for? Dirty dishes dusting and a fight with the fabrics from the clothes basket. Or stay in bed for a little while longer and dream of designs, daffodils and dancing with my love in a waterfall in Germany. Haha, yep, we were twelve when that happened. It was in Cologne and it was the summer that broke us up for twenty eight years. The time we danced after then was our wedding day.

 

 So my dreams were not quite as I expected. They were as weird as ever. I again could see in my dream. I was wearing glasses this time. I walked along sand dunes and dipped my toes into the cold northern sea. As my feet sunk into the damp sand, my life passed in front of  me. But a life I didn’t know. It was simply odd. I was being driven by someone with my eye condition. He didn’t wear glasses but used a mobile phone with huge numbers. Scary as he drove me to my destination. If he needed that kind of mobile how could he be safe to drive? The really strange thing was, his eyes were mine. As I looked at him, they were as blue as mine were and of the same shape mine used to be as a young girl. Who was he? Not my teen for sure. I did wonder if he were some relative of mine, as I don’t know them my birth ones that is and I wondered if a sibling had developed my eye condition. This is how I dream; they are too true to be not true. If you know what I mean. I oftern think we all live a double life. When we dream we visit somehow our soul family. A mirror family on the other side. Other side of what?

 

Brings me around to a conversation teen and I had this morning at the breakfast table. Oh I love his brain. He is so knowledgeable. He got talking about the Illuminati conspiracy. I asked him what that was. I knew of course, but wanted to know what he knew. From a seventeen year olds perspective. As I’m equally interested in knowing about his views on whom he will vote for this year. It’s going to be the first year he will be allowed to vote. So we had the political points put over as we passed the butter and poured cups of tea. Now it was the Illuminati conspiracy.

 

A global elite society that is either in control of the world or is seeking control. As with most conspiracy theories, beliefs regarding the Illuminati vary widely. As a result, it is virtually impossible to give a synopsis of the’s becoming a cult.

 

If I were to attempt to summarise the Illuminati conspiracy, I would say this. It began as a secret society under the direction of Jesuit Priests. A council of five men, one  for each of the points on the pentagram, formed what was called (The ancient and illuminated Seers of Bavaria) They were high order Luciferian Freemasons, thoroughly immersed in mysticism and Eastern disciplines, seeking to develop the super powers of the mind.      Their alleged plan and purpose is world domination

“For whom their lord precisely is? This lord varies widely.

 

The Illuminati are alleged to be the primary motivational forces encouraging global governance, a one world religious ethic, and centralised control of the world’s economic systems. Organisations such as the United Nations, The international monetary fund, the World Bank and the the international criminal court are seen as tentacles of the Illuminati.

 

According to the Illuminati conspiracy, they are the driving force behind efforts to brainwash the gullible masses through thought control and manipulation of beliefs, through the press, the educational curriculum and the political leadership of the nations.

 

It is said that they have a private board of elite interlocking delegates, who control the worlds banks it is said that they create inflations, in sessions and depressions and manipulate the world markets, supporting certain leaders and coups and undermining others to achieve their overall goals.

 

So does the Illuminati have anything to do with the bible? Yes, as there are many prophesies in the bible, that are interpreted by most to point to an end times one  world Government, a one world  monetary system, and a one world religion. Many Bible prophecy interpreters see this new world order, as being controlled by the antichrist, the Messiah!  So for me the last word in this above paragraph, Antichrist, scares me. SO are they devil worshipers?

 

No religion would this really mean no wars? No. I’m sure not. Wars are the excuse. But if we all believed in one God, we must surely get on better? We sadly would still fight, as evil always will prevail. But I would like to think that one big church one big family.

 

Few, so talks over toast?

No comments: