translate

Tuesday 3 February 2015

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


I’m waiting for my friends parcel. It was due some time ago, but has not as yet arrived. She is away for a couple of days and is waiting for something, but so far nothing. I can’t put on my music or vacuum as I really don’t want to miss it

 

. I can hear some very odd sounds coming from upstairs. I can’t make up my mind, is it the heating, pipes expanding or perhaps birds? Rats? Oh Gosh, please?

No!

I’m sure it’s the pipes, yep, it’s the pipes.

It is.

 

Teen at the gym with a friend. Then off to work. Then out again after work at eight.

 

My little dog has just dragged her bed from her place at the hall at the bottom of our stairs and placed it in the middle of the living room just where the sun is. Now she lays on there all happy.

 

Excited about tomorrow. Out with my fab friend Geordie. Oh I love her. Just out for coffee, and I pray, we can get a birthday card for my Son, as really I don’t want to order it on line, as Goodness knows what I will end up with. I hate asking for help to do anything, but when needs must? The nightmare is, my Son has lost his house keys. So he is at college. Then I am due out before he is due in. He then is at work so needs to eat before work and get changed into his uniform. How? If I’m out? Hmm. So I contemplated on staying in with my friend, Hub told me off and said I never go out, so if I dare to stay in because of teen’s carelessness, he will be cross. So what will I do?

 

I’m making homemade Yorkshire puddings tonight for dinner/tea as I call it. Teen will have toad in a hole. What time he will eat? About ten. As he is out with someone straight after work.

 One week in a year isn’t enough for a break from the kitchen delights. I think I am ready for a break, but sadly, impossible.

 

I did weigh myself again today and still my scales have not learned how to count properly. They say high numbers, but the smaller ones, they just have not learned? I, mean, normally you learn small then work your way up? Hehehe.

 

But they are saying the same number as they did a few days ago. I have even been going on the treadmill. Gosh, I hate that too. My friend Jo is on there an hour per day. Wow. That’s all I can say to that. I get so bored.

 

OK I must go for now, but will be back later with something to talk about. In the meanwhile, here is something to think about.    

A farmer in the field with his cows counted 196 of them, but when he rounded them up he had 200.

 

 How does NASA organize their company parties?

 They planet.

 

Okay, did that turn your frown upside down?

No?

Well, give me one more chance?

Which Knight of King Arthur’s court designed the Round Table?

Sir Conference, of course.

A final thought for today

No matter how hard you push the envelope.

. It’s still stationary.

 

Later gators

No comments: