translate

Saturday 7 February 2015

SARCASTIC


Good morning Bloggets. I’m not sure what time it is, I have been to bed, but after about two or three hours, I had to get up. I made a cup of tea and now tech and talking with you all. The things you just shouldn’t do when trying to sleep.

 

I can’t relax as my Son is out and last time I looked at the time it was after two in the morning. Still in town and is going to a house, God knows where, with God knows who. I know of one of the people and I am rather concerned.

 

He really didn’t want to go. Why did he? Well, I know the answer…

 

Control.

How do we control our minds? To tell me not to worry? Hmm. How can I not, I’m his Mum.

 

Just a few days before my crazy Aunt comes. Hehehe. Oh the lights will be on and the bells will be ringing. Hub is off work on holiday to enjoy the day with her this time. Last time he let me loose with her on my own as he had to work. This time?

 

I’m truly not sure what we will do but we have warned Louis, from our restaurant, she’s on her way. He remembered her name, but once seen. Never forgot.

 

Everyone has to have a crazy wild thing for an Aunt don’t you think?

 

Bless her cotton red and white socks; she makes the long journey to visit us birthdays and Christmas.

Hub has received delights from her of Kermit Frog t-shirts. Mouth organs. Elf suit with bells.

No, don’t need to read that over again, I did say elf, Hub and bells in the same sentence. Oh and don’t forget the mask with the moving eyebrows?

 So this time, it’s my turn…

 

I must say, I think she thinks of me as boring, as I normally receive quite sensible items.

Apart from one year I received an outfit.

Em.

Well, let’s say, it was rather small. Like six sizes too small.

 

As a child my aunt was the sunshine in my life. My house was a rather depressing place sadly for all who lived there. For no fault of anyone, just circumstances. But when my dear Aunt used to visit, the place lit up and I’m not talking about the endless cigarettes her and my Mum used to smoke. Really she was so much fun.

 

Now she is eccentric. But I love her.

Oh heck, do you think I will be one of those Aunties to my Nieces and great Nieces and Nephews?

 

What do you mean, I already am?

Okay, let’s jog on.

 

Our girls are also coming, oh that will be great and my dear friend Trix is planning a visit with her wonderful Husband, The Like man.

My friends have strange names, right?

Then Magda my friend from Scotland is coming and March, well, that leads us onto teen’s birthday.

 

He will be 18.

Key to the door? Naha,

He’s lost them. He’s not getting any more.

 

What to buy him? Hmm. Everything I suggest, he says no thank you. I don’t need anything but money. He’s saving for a car. But If I give him money, I know where it will go. I hope his Father will give him something, as for he really hasn’t got enough money to buy a decent car. When I say decent, I mean one that is not going to leak oil or have the wheels drop off as he goes over one of those sleeping policemen.

 

So for my Bloggets abroad who think our Police sleep on the road? No, it’s a word used for the bumps in the roads to slow cars and so on down.

 

If we go out for a meal, he may bring the person he is with tonight?

Oops, for a moment there, I thought I got my sight back.

I could have sworn I saw a pig flying past my window.

 

Well, my eyes would have to be extra good, as our blinds are closed. Hehehehehe.

 

Ok, it’s too late or too early to be sarcastic.  So what’s going on in the world?

Well, the sick story that an 82 year old lady was knocked over by a truck and as she lay dying on the roadside, someone “Called 999, our emergency services and put a torn rag on her bleeding wounds, whilst talking to her keeping her conscious.

Oh hang on a moment, sorry, those days have gone. No, reality check, rewind and let me tell you what really happened.

Someone stole her purse, for the US Bloggets, a purse in the UK, is not a hand bag. It’s what you carry your money in. He/she stole it from her as she lay dying.

 

Police are looking out for him. Or her of course.

 

Anyway, the poor lady died. Awful though, isn’t it?

 

So peace talks didn’t work with Russia? Hmm. What a surprise. Well, so what’s next, a war? Yeah, let’s kill more people, as the killing has to stop in the Ukraine.

 

Closer to home, I went on the treadmill again last night. Hub did only forty minutes as I did a whopping six.

Hehehe. Really, it’s so boring; though I feel better for it, after I have convinced my body it’s not going to have a heart attack.

 

 Right, I shall drink my tea as its getting cold, a bit like me as our heating is off. We don’t like it on during the night, under our duvet, its fine, out of it?

Hope to see my brother and family soon. Also my in-laws. It’s been almost a year since we saw Rob and Leigh. Too long.

Oh, a couple of observations before I do go. If you are blind, and you have skin cancer, how do you know? What do you look out for? I mean, how do we see dodgy moles? It’s said that if they itch or get crusty, then you must go to your Doctors as skin cancer/melanoma is treatable if you get seen to immediately. But it is a worry that we can’t see things like moles changing shape or colour. It’s said women normally get melanoma on the legs and men on their back. But this is a general guide. I wonder how many blind people get skin cancer because it’s gone undiagnosed.

 

I have been very badly sunburned in my life. Once when I was fourteen and visited the amazing Sorchi in Russia and the other time was more recent. Italy three years ago. Both times I didn’t expect such heat/sun.

 

We had the Police and so many police dogs visit our town the other day. Teen saw them on his way back from college and the taxi driver was telling Hub on his way from work. So many vans pulled up in front of the train station vast amounts of dogs got out and franticly began to sniff.

 

They are amazing.

Why? Well, we don’t know. Nothing has been reported.

 

I think I would rather not know.

 

What would you do if you saw this? Would you carry on shopping, or get back home as soon as possible?

 

And finally, words from the great Dalai Lama


 

 

 

 

No comments: