translate

Monday 16 February 2015

DIARY OF OUR WEEKEND


Our girls arrived on Saturday morning. Hub wen to our bank. When he got there, he found out that the computers were down so had to make a payment into another bank. This bank he hadn’t been to before he knew roughly where it was and with the help of our wonder dog he found it.

 

Girls had been to my favourite shop. The soap shop and brought me back some divine products.

 

We had lunch here and then it was time for the arrival of my family. I just love using those words. My Sister in Law was so lovely. Hub was concerned though saying she was quiet and wondering if she was Okay. Haha. She’s not noisy so I don’t know what he meant. They were meant to come on the Sunday but double booked so we had them on Saturday instead. I received the most beautiful necklace oh my word. I love it. As does everyone I show it to. It’s a gold heart with diamonds. My favourite jewel.

 

Some lovely cards too and one from my eldest Niece who again thought about the fact I can’t see and bought a tactile card. It’s beautiful and I got a silver heart to hang with words written “Home sweet home!”

 She’s kind. Bless her. Her two children came as well. It was a short visit but lovely.

 

Hub went to the Cathedral with our oldest daughter for a service and I stayed at home with the little one. Not that she is little; she’s taller than the older girl. So whilst the other two had church, us girls had chocolate and a chat.

 

Then time to make tea. Teen came from work so we all ate together. Then it, came for him and he was off for the weekend.

 

We had a lovely evening and good sleep after that woke up to breakfast and lunch was at our Louis’s. He was on top form as ever. Food was lovely. And afterwards a walk around the lake. Then the best bit. A fantastic film we recorded ages ago but never watched it. It was a typical old English film with amazing actors.

 

It was great. So relaxing. The kids had ice cream and it was so lovely just to feel cosy.

 

Glad the girls could chill too as that is something they don’t get much chance of doing where they live as their lives are full of so much. Tonight they have a murder mystery evening where the ladies friends of our girls dress up in long dresses and feathers and our oldest girl cooks a rather posh meal. They go into character and play the game. Their Mum is great too as she is leaving the house to them and going out for a meal. This is really nice of her. Bless her to leave her home to them.

 

Let’s hope their acting isn’t too realistic? Haha.

 

Our little one is making jams this week to sell for her trip abroad next year.  I think they are going to visit a relative too and they have revision for important exams.

And this is meant to be a break from school? Half term for our kids. Happy for our Son as it’s not going to be here thank God. It’s away enjoying herself. May be looking for houses for the two of them to live at the end of the summer?

 

Raining today. Owls outside my door hooting. Not sure why? It’s kind of eerie

 

Hub at work after having a week off.

 

So you are all up to date. I hope you are all well. Thank you for your kind messages and birthday wishes. I’m off to eat something as my head is killing me today. I think it’s the weather.

 

Must wash our awful shower room too. A job I dislike immensely.

 

So next celebration will be teens 18th. Not long now. Oh and his driving test too. In a couple of weeks.

 

Loads to talk about so will be back later. Xxx

No comments: