translate

Monday 16 February 2015

THE LAUGHING DOG


We have just had tea. Teen listening to the music from his early teen years. Green Day. He loves them. Makes a good change from the nasty swear words he listens to I refuse to say music.

 

Hub listening to his radio program. So the house is full of sound. Waggatail is crying waiting for her Daddy. He is fun.

 

I read some interesting studies about dogs today. Only in the 17th century they, so us, realised that dogs had feelings. Have you ever? And now they say that they love us so much but can’t feel the love we have for them. I wonder how they know this.

 

I don’t agree with that, but I do agree with another study that they say they would love us unconditionally. I have such strong feelings for dogs. They give more than they ever take. They expect nothing. Oh another finding I found interesting was that they showed faces looking sad or worried. Only photographs and only half a face. The dogs knew how that person was feeling and showed stress or concern. Whatever was appropriate!

 

By half a face? Amazing don’t you think? I know whenever I am sad, my Waggatail comes to me and won’t go away until I am better. So adorable. Why should they be like that? They are rightly called dog. God backwards. As they are so spiritual. So angelic and selfless.

 

I received a photograph of my three girls from my friend Arty for Christmas my old guide dog Black Beauty and my Wagga as well as Hubs Long Chops. It’s a treasure.

 

Though we can’t see, I still like photographs. I hope one day to just look at them. To be able to see them. I never did get to see my guide dog, she was my first. I had her for twelve years and always hoped that cure would come before the inevitable.

 

But who knows, may be for Waggatail lifetime?

 

Great TV on tonight. So off to watch it now. If I can hear it over boy wonders music.

 

Tomorrow, off out with Arty. So a good catch up.

 

Before I go a few jokes.

Q: What do you get if you cross a gold dog with a telephone? A: A golden receiver!

 

Q: How are a dog and a marine biologist alike? A: One wags a tail and the other tags a whale.

 

Q: What is the dog’s favourite city? A: New Yorkie!

 

Haha, sorry, scraping the barrel.

No comments: