translate

Friday 6 February 2015

DIARY OF A TRUE LOCAL STORY


Good day Bloggets. It’s so sunny and mild, an yet in the air outside I did feel dampness setting in, I just pray it’s not raining, snowing or icy tomorrow as we must go to town.

 

Just seen my friend on her lunch break from school, haha, no she’s not a child, she works there. She is my drug to have a happy day. Wished we lived closer though she is so busy in life, never stops. No wonder she is so slim.

 

I woke up today and as I entered the kitchen, always thinking, heck, what on earth am I going to find, then remembered that I made Teens lunch last night, so we didn’t have a bombsite to discover this morning. Normally he makes his lunch before college. It’s all a hurry and apologies from him. As I find tuna cans on the worktops and a pan with dry stuck on rice empty sauce jars and so on. Not to say anything about his breakfast dishes.

 

Just been in his room to retrieve some of the family’s crockery. A glass, cup plate, dish and a knife and fork, oh, also my kitchen scissors and sticky tape.

 

He has lost the keys to the house. His keys. So now he has none to the house. This will be hard for him in the future if we go away, as he will not be able to stay here. I’m not giving him another set. I know why he lost them. I also know who’s partly to blame. Another reason why he’s not getting a new key cut.

 

Last time he left his keys in the front door. The person who drove him off knew about it saw them, but didn’t feel it necessary to tell him to remove them. Luckily then, I was aware of his mood. The mood he is always in when she is waiting for him. So I checked the door. There they were, waiting for any passer-by to remove them and break in or not even bother to break, just unlock the door and walk in. Well, no more.

 

So where are these keys? Hmm. Not good, right?

 

Before her, he never ever lost anything or was ever so careless, but he gets in such states.

 

He has a driving lesson tonight. I’m glad another one in the dark; let’s see how he does tonight, after last week he had a near miss. He said it was because it was dark. I still do worry about him having my eye condition.  He just won’t get his eyes tested. What can I do, he is too old for me to take him. I pray he will be okay and it’s just his age and lacking of concentration.

 

My friend and I were talking as she told me about someone she knows a friend of her Sons. We said we are lucky, our lads are good kids. Don’t get involved with drugs or smoking and mine is not even a regular drinker. He does when he goes out to town, but that is rare. He’s out tomorrow evening, but only because he feels he has to. Why? Not sure. The girl is not even his friend; it’s a friend of the person he will go out with.

 

Hub is really doing well on a diet he is on. He has totally cut out chocolate. Not that he ate that much, but he did and he would have the odd bag of crisps. No more, even bread he has cut down.

 

I wish I had his willpower.

 

I’m proud of him as he will live longer if he has that on his map.

 

Oh now for a true story about a place I used to live. Really, my friend told me this story a few weeks ago and I find it so interesting, until she told me something else about the area, then detective Fifi, put two and two together and got four, having said that, my four has not been proven yet, so I may be wrong. But she told me that the small round about where they live has been cut down by the council. All of the shrubs have now gone. All that is left is soil, waiting for spring flowers or something to be planted. Possibly not spring, but some kind of plants.

 

Anyway, every night the roundabout, which is what we have in the middle of our roads, has had a visitor. Not the normal nocturnal neighbours who gather, like foxes and rabbits, but a human form.

 

One that is leaving fresh fruit and vegetables on the soil.

Hehehe, when she told me this, I really was intrigued.

“Why? What and who?

Well, it is a mystery. The first night there were carrots all tops up, dug into the soil. Then they were removed and a pineapple was put there, then a tub of plums. Cabbage another night and one evening, a tin of peas and wait for it?

Are you ready?

Waiting?

A scarecrow

Hahahahahaha.

Hah?

 

Well, it’s been in the local newspapers and it remains a mystery.

So, where do I get my four from?

Well, the fruit and vegetables are fresh and they are removed each evening to make way for other produce. Oh and there have been little notes left too!

One note read

“Starve the locals”

Hehehehehe

A little sick don’t you think? Well, the local grocery shop is closing down. Hmm. Now you may have my two plus two?

Have you got to the same four as me? Well, as I say, I might be wrong, it wouldn’t be the first time, but, I think it is a member of staff who knows they are losing their job. It’s their way of protesting and I think they are steeling the produce as it’s not cheap. But would you like to eat it after being on the road for 24 hours? Not me that’s for sure.

When I hear who is responsible for this action, I shall let you know. I think the local news was going to send someone on lookout.

 

Okay, off to read the news now, I will be back with some different headlines to the norm. Until later with love.

 

 

 

No comments: