translate

Thursday 26 February 2015

DIARY OF FRUSTRATION


Well, I have a gift voucher from my friend and I can’t spend it. I also for the same shop have a £5 voucher and today was sent a code for 15% off. So in total I have £40 plus fifteen per cent off and I can’t use the dam things because the shop online is not excepting my password and I know it is the right one but anyway when I press the button to say reset password, I get asked to put in my email, you know, the email they have been writing to telling me I have money off left right and centre? The email that sends me messages every other day. So I try to re-register and they say I can’t guess why?

Because I am already registered at that email address. Okay, I’m now frustrated.

 

I did loads of writing yesterday and today but don’t feel like doing housework though have to. So a short blog to see how you all are.

 

I’m in my conservatory it’s kind of a wish washy day of sun and rain.

 The roads out my back yard are so noisy with tires sounding as though they are being washed in puddles.

 

But the birds still sing. Talking of birds, I read such an interesting article about four this morning. As you do, about a little girl in America who feeds the crows and they bring her gifts. She has a box full of shiny objects that the birds have brought her. They leave them on the place she leaves food.

The girl’s Mother even lost her hub cap from her wheel on her car and the crows brought it back. When the camera was checked out, it showed the bird with the cap washing it in the water the family provide.

 

Then it took the cap to the bird table. And left it there.

 

How wonderful are they? I never liked crows until today.

 

Teen was great company yesterday when Hub was away, hehehe, he left the house at eight in the morning for college, came home for twenty minutes and left to be with his friend to go fishing. Of course that was a quick session as he then went to be with it and obviously couldn’t have a long session with his pal, as that would mean he would be having too much fun. So instead, he sat in a house with it and got in after walking and bussing home in the cold taken over an hour at ten in the evening he was shattered. I told him to go to bed.

 

Funny isn’t it around pay day, he is with it a lot? I guess that’s true love, right?

 

He had a lovely day and who wouldn’t with the most beautiful lady God ever made, right? I mean, she is a stunner. Teen tells me.

 

In fairness so do others, though those who know her say much more too.

 

But this is my future daughter in law, not that I will ever see her as we won’t even be going to my Son’s wedding. I wouldn’t be able to keep my mouth shut.

 

Talking to my friend via phone yesterday and she told me her daughter took the dog to the vet as her ear, the dogs that is, not the daughters, was enormous. They took the dog away, drained it and after only ten minutes, charged, wait for it?

£170

That is shocking. No operation, just a needle.

 

Then the best bit’s swollen again.

 

Okay, vets are rip offs. As are dentists.

 

So washing with my name on it I must go for now, and talk later. Xxx

No comments: