translate

Monday 9 February 2015

COUNT DOWN TO MY AUNTS VISIT


Last night we had a take away. It was delivered and it was delicious. I had three, yes, three starters. So OK some would say eyes bigger than belly? Well, it was one, my Husband who said the portions are so small to have three and two, I don’t think eyes could ever be bigger than my belly. One would need a rather enormous head. So one portion got left anyway for my lunch today. I don’t like the main dishes. But I love the starters. Hub and teen had main courses and Nan breads. I had poppadum’s too and I asked Hub to order a pickle tray, but rather than a mix of pickles, I asked only for the onion ones, so I was to get four tubs of onion. Well, three went down well, I made sure they got it right and enjoyed as they had. Number four, later on that evening, I poured the onions on top of my poppadum only to find out that they had given me three onion and one  nasty one it was I guess they call yogurt, oh gross. But the starters and the first lot of poppadum’s were scrumptious.

 

Teen off to work. He’s had a driving lesson and Hub on the treadmill. Though I know he is working in there too. As I just know he had his head onwhich he gets at work. I’m not impressed as really, he’s meant to be on holiday. I wish we could have gone out for a country walk or to the beach, but sadly not able. Oh if only I could see, our lives would be so lovely.

 

Well, one day before my Aunt arrives. So tomorrow’s blog? Watch out.

 

Our girls are here soon too, that will be lovely. I just pray they won’t be bored. They lead such amazing lives, we have a very simple life here, and Hub says he loves it. He doesn’t have to perform as he used to have to and there are no dinner parties with stress. He for sure has come to a different life here, I did worry it was too different, but he says he is happier than he has ever been in his life, he wishes he had more time  with his daughters, but we have our lives to spend with them. I look forward to having their children to visit, and loving them like Grand parents should.

 

Then my dear little friend Trix is coming and at the end of the month, our friend Magda is coming too. So a busy month.

 

Spoke to Julie my Sister friend from my old home town, but now is living in London.  Gosh, she had a real interesting story to tell. How her life has changed too. Living from Northumberland to London, what a change. Personally, I would hate it.

 

One of our dogs, Wagga, has been sick today, lovely, both not able to see where, but hear that sound, you know what sound I mean? Haha.

 

We found it anyway, and cleaned it up. She has been eating again from the garden.

 

OK, off to iron. I did ten shirts belonging to Hub this morning, so I took a break, and now back for more punishment. So until later, wish me luck for my mad Aunts visit tomorrow? Haha haha.

 

 

No comments: