translate

Saturday 31 August 2013

9 11

Hub and I went out to sit on our bench in the front garden. Sitting with our cup of tea, just finished doing the clothes washing, guessing and hoping I had the right colours, emptied the bins, recycle ones as we have to put glass in one, plastic in the other and paper into eh other. I was rather pleased to find our bin had been at least put back in our drive. OK, not next to the garage, but, in front of the gate, so at last, three calls to our council and a year later, we got through to them. We actually shivered as we drank our tea, the weather has really changed. Then our neighbour came to talk to us. Then another one, then before we knew it, six out talking for two hours. Haha. A real friendly street. They are obsessed by the transsexual who has just moved in…So is teen. Haha. I bought my dogs a new bed. OK, it’s not the conventional kind of bed, it’s an exercise mat. Hahaha. Not a plain blue or green one, this one has exercise ideas on it. Why this kind of bedding for our dogs? Well, it’s simple. They stink. I am sick of washing their bedding. This a, has no smell and b, can be wiped down. It’s eleven in the evening and teen still at his gf’s. I hope he won’t be much longer, as he is working tomorrow morning. He told me he has some news about what he is going to do, wants to talk about it when he gets in, but he best hurry, as I am rather tired now. Well tired of some people’s attitude to war. I’m sitting in our living room and Hub has unseen footage of 9 11 on. It’s like the end of the world. I must say, it makes me feel very uncomfortable. Some friends on facebook, are saying they want war. How can anyone want war? As I said, what good has any wars done since the 60’s. This program Hub has on, oh God. People are crying and in total panic. Can’t people see what I see? We kill, to be killed. Let’s live to be loved? x

No comments: