translate

Thursday 1 August 2013

A HOT NIGHT


 Good evening. Today I have had a nice time.  I spoke to my friends Son for half an hour via skype. He is the sweetest boy, I say boy, as I have known him since he was eight, but now must be 33. We have a very interesting relationship. He is like my baby brother and son, though there is not much difference between us in years. He also is a friend. There should be a name for people like him? Like my best friend, he also is like my big brother.

Oh I had a funny day with the dogs. I hosed them with the garden hose. Well, Black beauty loved the. cool water. A relief from the heat. We have had the hottest day of the year today. Long Chops just put up with it, but Waggatail, wasn’t sure. Then she tried to eat the water and her jaws were snapping at the water. It was really funny to hear, her teeth clashing together, and then she did the guide dog puppy thing. When they are all in kennels, training as pups, they are trained to wait in a line, and when they get to the end of the line, there is a tap. They nudge the tap with their nose and of course, water comes out.

I remember after having BB for about four years, she started to nudge my hand when I held the hose. Even though it was not turned on. I told my GDI, she said it was because of when she was a pup. I was amazed she remembered that?

They dried off in the conservatory, so God help the hairs in there? Our neighbour who cuts our grass came in for a chat. He’s a nice guy.

I made tea and then Hub and I went to sit outside. It was like being in Spain. The hot air is really weird.

Talk more tomorrow, just wanted to say nighty night. xxx

No comments: