translate

Friday 2 August 2013

DID SHE FIND THE GHOST?


Good morning Bloggets. Another red hot day here for the fourth week in a row. My teen today is going to a large city with a new friend, via train. Hub working and after an odd start to the day, which involved Hub saying

“It’s bin day.”

I was still in my slumber state of mind; the last thing I wanted was what was to follow.

I got up, grabbed some clothes not knowing the time, got the house keys and ran down stairs. Jumped over the dogs and through three doors two of them were locked to get to the bin, then to unlock the gate and to put out the bin. Few?

We have been asked out by a neighbour for a meal. That should be nice.

I’m hoping to phone my dear friend in Russia today. We are having let’s say, technical trouble. I am going to try to get her to come over to see us.

It’s been too long since I saw her.

I received a text from my friend today, who is also blind, saying her daughter, is on a ghost hunt. Haha. I hope she meant an organised one, rather than around their house?

That little girl has had a great life thanks to her Mum, who lives to be a great parent. I think it is a disgrace, to think that blind people can not adopt or foster. Every blind parent I know, are amazing and go that extra mile for children.

It’s discrimination to the highest.

OK, I will come back later with a specified subject. With love. x

No comments: