translate

Saturday 17 August 2013

WILL HE WON'T HE?


 So tomorrow the painter is due.  I have been trying to phone my painter for two weeks, since he said he might want our couch and chair. I wanted him to say if he wanted it or not, or I will give it to charity.

He has had his phone off.

I asked my son if he could help us to move furniture. He didn’t want to; He was at the girlfriend’s house. Well, one of her houses. Her fathers.

So he left when we were still in London, though I asked him to stay until we were on the train.

God knows how long the dogs were left.

We Hub and I have filled now eight boxes of ornaments. Took pictures from the walls. Light fittings down and Hub did the wires from the electrics.

I have washed and vacuumed everywhere. Hub moved the heavy bedroom drawers. I moved the things not so heavy.

I have been asking teen to come back all day, by text, but when he is at her house, he does not answer the phone. I had to call the Father and I didn’t want to, as don’t know him, never will, but, really needed help.

He has been there for three days now.

He knew we wanted him back to look after the dogs whilst we went away.

Well He spoke to me and said he can’t help us as he was helping her Father to put away all the party gear, left over from her birthday party, I must say now, her birthday is not for two months…

Well, it is now nine o clock, he is still not here. Nine in the evening by the way.

Hub and I have moved the piano and one chair.

We have worked all day yesterday and today, not to mention before I went to London.

Tomorrow morning, we are to go to Northumberland at half eight in the morning. Eight the painter was I hope is, due.

Is he coming?

God knows.

I am so worried he doesn’t turn up.

I don’t know what we will do if he doesn’t.

I know one thing; never again I will ask him to paint for us. So sad, as he is good and it’s hard to find someone so good as him. I mean, he still may turn up, but if he doesn’t, our break in my old place of home, will be so spoiled and we only had the three days to have our break.

I spoke to my x today and he too is not impressed with Teens choice of girl.

She and the Dad knew I needed teen home but are deliberately leaving it till as late as possible.

I mean, how pathetic?

Well, in the end, so what, Hub and I did it on our own.

Will we get away OK tomorrow? Will teen bother coming home tonight? Will our painter turn up?

 

No comments: