translate

Wednesday 21 August 2013

DOXFORD HALL 2

So much to tell you. Unfortunately, I am without the necessary tools. My lap top is in hospital receiving a thorough examination. So, thanks to a borrowed lap top, I will attempt to give you an update on my week so far. All ok with our decorator as he did turn up in the end. Our train journey was lovely and smooth. Our driver was waiting for us at the train station and we began our 20 minute journey to our romantic retreat. I will write much more about the location and history of the hotel where we stayed when I hopefully get my poorly lap top back. All I can say now is Hub and I were made to feel as welcome as we were 3 years ago when we went for our Honeymoon. I shall write more about all the characters who we met at this fine hall in my next blog as there is so much to tell you about them. I will also tell you about what we got up to and the night mare to which we returned. x

No comments: