translate

Saturday 10 August 2013

BUS PASS


I cannot believe what I heard on the news today. Well, apart from the awful news that 56 policemen in Belfast have been hurt in loyalist violence. “Loyalist?

Then there was this story. A couple have travelled all over the UK, on their (Free) bus pass, kindly awarded to them by the local council/government, to pensioners.

So have had a free holiday as far as transport. Great, if they didn’t have much money, but they travelled all the way back, by train. First class. Costing much more money than what it would cost if they did have to pay for their bus fare.

And they were boasting how much they enjoyed it and how far they went free.

People like them; make it eventually impossible for people who don’t have much money, to receive passes.

They also boasted how they had been to luxurary places abroad before.

Greedy people.

OK, Hub listening to the cricket in our conservatory with me. I have just made him a late lunch. Having a relaxing afternoon. We were to go to town today, but didn’t get there.

Might go tomorrow?

Teen away soon to his girls Dads. He will have a great time there. Coming back on I think, Monday. He thank God picked up a wasp from the conservatory floor before. It was only half dead, as Wagga was hunting for it before, we heard her, but didn’t finish the job off, perhaps it stung her? Who knows, but if we had stood on it, as we were not wearing anything on our feet, I dread to think what would have happened. I said to him, being the kind vegetarian that I am, “Kill it? But be careful?

He said no, he didn’t want to do that, he would save it and put it out, and then he felt sorry for it because it was dying…

Wasps I don’t feel for, I really don’t.

So, what do you think about the bus pass thing?  xx

No comments: