translate

Saturday 31 August 2013

ELISHA, LOOKS LIKE HE WAS LISTENING

Good afternoon. Well again a lot of things going on with teen and the person he is being controlled by, sorry, dating right now, not going to go there. Hub and I have had a nice day. Just doing domestic stuff but nice. I was a little on the grotty side last night, as I had arranged to go out for the day somewhere I really wanted to go to all year, and sadly, though there was transport, and a guide, I had to cancel. Hubs work spoke again. My wall light arrived today; it is painted cream with gold small cut off stripes on it. It’s like a candle. It is for the living room, and I thought it would look really nice on the cream and gold wall paper. Oh I love it in here this is where I’m sitting now. Before after doing a lot of work, Hub and I enjoyed a coffee, oh, by the way, must tell you a great story about that soon, but not just yet, hahaha. Believe me, it’s worth waiting for. Anyway, we sat in our lovely conservatory, and I played a CD I have just bought from Amazon UK. It is all Latin American songs. You feel the rhythm in your feet, your heart dances and your face wears its finest smile. Our Canary, Irish, loved it. Oh he was funny this morning. He was so obviously flirting with a dickey bird outside. To hear him, was a hoot. No, Hoot as in laugh, not an owl. He’s a canary. Irish. Haha.. He got louder and louder and waited for his girlfriend to respond. She did but was very shy. He wasn’t. OK, must go for now. Shall chat later, just received a call from teen. He was due home for tea tonight, but last minute, he has found out he has to stay at the Mothers for his meal, so his dinner will sadly be no more here, I can’t eat it, as its meat. She is off to her boarding school tomorrow. . . Teen did tell me before he put the phone down in a huge hurry as he went around the town; he had chosen a course at college. God help us? What will it be? At least he has picked something, well, someone has. We shall see. Just so happy he is going. Thank my friend Elisha for her prayers. Looks like they have worked. Xx

No comments: