translate

Wednesday 28 August 2013

TODAY'S THE DAY

Good morning, today is the day my Son should be having an interview with college. Is he/will he? Not sure. Also now, I’m not bothered what he does, as long as it will be something. I think I know why a certain person won’t want him going to college, because he will be with young girls. Well, he is totally in love, so doubt that will matter, but hay ho, one just doesn’t really know the future? It’s a little after six and Hub has just left for the capital. He got in after a 12 hour shift yesterday, three hour train journey and over an hour taxi. The rest of the time in meetings in Peterborough. So by he gets in tonight, he will be tired. He is doing a refresh course on media. He is having a mock interview over the phone, then he will go into a room of loads of cameras and many questions being fired at him, to see how he copes. Hahah. I mean what a load of rubbish. He has been doing such things for years; once you have done all that, why need to do a refresh? Never mind, I think he will enjoy it. His old PA is coming back to work after her baby soon. But the PA, who has been doing the job in the meanwhile, has done a good job, so thankfully there will not be a load of bother for the old PA to return to. Oh yesterday whilst waiting for my gardener to come, I went out to try to de- head the roses a job I love, but is lethal when you can’t see the horrid sharp thorns. I love dead heading though. What is all that about? My Husband may be seeing his daughter this weekend. I’ve left the ball in his hands. I kind of hope he does, though will miss him as we have not been together this week, but it’s been a while since he saw the girl too. Did I tell you how well she did in her exams? Oh my word, I was so happy for her. Three A stars, three A’s, five B’s and one C. Amazing, even to take 12 GCSE’s is great, though about three of them, in the Mother from hell’s words, were soft subjects, so what, still 12 and still nine out of the lot, were difficult subjects and fantastic results. Again, to talk to her, you would never think she was that clever, but on paper obviously, she is. I hope Hub was proud, as his daughter has his brain and I’m sure he was responsible for most of the hard work she put into her exams. Thing I have learned though, you can try with your kids but at the end of the day, it’s up to them. OK, later I will be back with a difficult subject, but will try today to get in a happy chat about life too. So, my diary up to date, a serious subject which will make you think for sure and a happy ending. Later gators. X

No comments: