translate

Sunday 11 August 2013

FRIENDSHIP


 Good afternoon. Today I spoke to my dear friend in Scotland. Oh I love talking with her. She is a great friend, who I have known since my Black Beauty was a pup. So for ten years now. She used to live in Newcastle, where I came from. Her and I have a great friendship. The kind of friend, you don’t talk very often, but when you do, you don’t shut up.  She is so clever, a teacher and a mind full of knowledge. She is so wise and funny and I simply love chatting with her. She is the most interesting person. I miss her dreadfully. Though since I moved here, I have a couple of special people in my life. My friend Flexi is a kind soul, someone I don’t see enough, and must try to change that, as I think she is so sweet. She very kindly offered to help us in the town. We didn’t go today, as we were so lazy. You really need your batteries charged up before going anywhere, as to get anywhere, is so difficult.

Had some messages online from my BF, which always cheer me up as he is my soul Brother. Then my other school friends and some new ones, then there is my English DD, living in the US, who has come out of the naughty corner, as he did let me know he was OK yesterday as did my friend from Russia.

My friend with the beautiful, no hang on, absolutely amazing, no, hang on, OK, how can I put this?

The best name known to man, text me today, it is a sad day for her family today, so sending her my love and looking forward to her visit at the end of the month. Then our friends from school are coming too in a week.

So I am blessed, I don’t have people around me for months, and get very lonely, then it all happens at once, but, at least I have that and it is a gift.

Tomorrow, for sure, we have to go to the town. We have to. It is imperative. In the afternoon, I have someone coming, oh I am excited, a yet scared? I shall tell you more tomorrow.

I think after my boy and I had a dreadful painful night the other evening, we have I hope, turned a corner. I feel like something has changed, in my head. I just need my son to realise now and I pray to God, we can have that loving relationship what we used to have? I just wish he would go out with us? I so wanted this summer to have a picnic and to go on the river on a boat. So simple, but can’t on our own. I wanted to do it with him, like families do. Sure I can pay for help, but what is that?

I would love to sit next to a river, where the dogs can play in the water and on a blanket eat lovely sandwiches and cakes. To hear the water on the river and drink a cool drink.

I remember when I was in America; oh I so very much enjoyed a day out with our Yam and DD. We took a boat, Teen who was about 14 then, drove the boat. I loved it, it was so comfortable. The seats in the boat, were better than our couch? Hahaha.

I’m used to boats having bony wooden or plastic seats. DD was so cute and Yam, as well as Hub, were rather anxious, well, that  perhaps is an understatement, as Yam aged five years, but really there was no reason, as Teen was great. I don’t know what it is, but when I am on water, as in a (SAFE) boat, I just smile.

Oh, I would like to talk to you about my online friend in a group I’m in, called Gab, in my next blog. A good person.

So this blog, about friends. We think we are on our own, until we need something. Then all our friends suddenly, are there and how special they are. If you feel like you have no friends, well, one, try showing people how you feel, remove your mask, let them see the real you, yes, you will get people who will rebuff you, but the ones who stick by you, are your true friends. And two, you always have me!

No comments: