translate

Sunday 4 August 2013

BRIGHT RED AND SCARY COCKTAILS


Oh last night I wore my brand new dress. It is a one I have had for three years, to go on my honeymoon, but didn’t wear it so just took the labels off it last night, put it on and it still fits? Must have been huuuuuuuuuuuuge, on my wedding day?  As I said to my friend Jo, I have put on three stone in three years.  Dreading my tenth anniversary? Haha.

It is a very long dress. Dark green. Very floaty and tight across the lady bits. It is sleeveless so very cool. We sat on our lovely red bench outside the front, waiting for the taxi to arrive. Our neighbours were to come over. Well, that was the idea? Ha. OMG? Just wait for this one?

OK, so imagine, I’m out there all dolled up. Looking like I am going somewhere rather posh. My other neighbour comes out. Shouts hi to us, tells me he is taking his wife to the bingo. Gets in his car, and drives off. I turned to Hub and said, Oh, God, I hope he realises I’m going out? Imagine if he just thinks I’m sitting out in the sun? Dressed like that? Weird?

Then it dawned upon us. OK, so the taxi will be here in one minute. What if our neighbours don’t come?

Well, what number do they live at?

Answer, we don’t know.

So, what is his phone number?

We don’t know.

OK, well if he does not turn up for the taxi, we shall sadly have to just go on our own, and that would be a shame. So our neighbour booked it, in his name…

What is his sir name?

Guess what?

We don’t know.

Well the taxi came and thank God, they came out, hahehehahhhhhhahahhahahhehehehe

I found out his door number and I asked his sir name. Well, there is a story. I forgot it before you could say Jack Robinson. It is an Indian name and must be about sixteen letters.

Oh it was a really lovely night. I really really like the couple. After the restaurant, we were invited into their house. For cocktails…. OOOOOOOyummyyummyyum!

I like cocktails because they are like juice.

Then after we said yes, I remembered they had three dogs.

Fine, like us?

One Jack Russell

We are still fine.

And two Pit bull terriers.

Suddenly, not fine.

Oh my Lord!

 “Help?”

Lordie, Lordie Lord…

I am petrified of them…

We went into their beautiful huge living room and sat down, then the lady, let out the

 dun, dun dunnnnnnnnnns?

Well, before I knew it, one of them was on my Hubs knee. Hahhahahahahaha. It was making that sound they make with the back of their throats. Like piggy noises

It was licking Hub all over and I was really rather anxious.

After a while, I stroked the little girl, and she was the cutest thing, but then our neighbours said they worry, when we are out with our guide dogs, because the dogs go for other dogs throats. They pin the poor innocent dogs down and go to kill.

Hell?

Oh guess what the lady had? Guess? In her living room? Oh I shall give you a clue.

It surrounds what makes the room warm.

Go on? It’s easy?

A fire place, not just any fire place, but a (Red) one. Bright red…. Oh I need one? Oh I really would love that? Bright red? I adore that colour.

OK, going to watch our drama now. I love this drama; it’s called The white Queen. Teen has decided to stay over at Bunches, but he has agreed to come with me to the hospital tomorrow. Thank God. Oh, just had a lovely tea too. I made a nice salad, with cheese and I had vegetarian Scotch eggs with it and a vinaigrette and sundried tomatoes croutons, with black pepper. Hub had chicken with his rather than vegetarian eggs.

Then Hub made whipping cream and we had it with strawberries. A cup of tea too and some good chat. That tasted real good.

I spoke to my Russian friend earlier and excited to seeing her in November.

Oh I have a story to tell you tomorrow about my friend from the US. It’s an Inspirational story. xxxx

No comments: