translate

Friday 30 August 2013

APPLES AND BINS

D Hub on the phone and teen arranging party at gf’s Dads house for his birthday, that is in three weeks… I hope teen has a great day? Sure he will. How much alcohol he will be given and will voluntarily drink? Who knows. He is coming home tomorrow, as his gf, is starting her boarding school on Sunday. I really feel sad for kids who are sent to those schools, though of course it is much different to the ones we went to, but still away from your parents, still don’t have your own room/space and if you need some love, who is there? Well, she will be mixing with the Hurray Henneries, so competition for teen, though she says she loves him and would never cheat… I’m sure teen will exchange his baby blues, for green eyes of jealousy though. He still has not decided on what to do at college. He said the people at college were not much help, I suspect, they told him the facts, rather than a load of bull. He and I had a lovely lunch yesterday though, it was like old times, though we no longer have that deep soul connection like we once had. My friend online today, asked about bin gate. Can you remember my blog on our bins? He wanted to know, if my bin had been put where I asked for it to be placed. I have not dared to go and look yet but will do in a bit. Oh if it is on the street again, I will be furious. I should sell it for scrap metal, if it is blooming metal, and say it has gone missing. Then when they bring me my free bin, as they do here, I shall sell that one get another and then, they may get the message, if it is windy or even if not, we can’t always find the blooming thing. A simple request, to place it eighteen foot towards our garage. I know it will mean the lazy bin men will have to do some work, but it’s good for them. Sitting in that dirty van and pushing some buttons, is so bad for the health? Thrombosis will kick in, then they will know? Going to do some on line shopping now. Oh boy. How many apples will I get this week? Last week, it read buy one, get one free. So of course, one thought two bags for the price of one? Oh no. I received two apples. Hahahahaha. My friend, who also is a VIP, put in her trolley two bottles of alcohol and at the end of checkout, read her bill and it was crazy, so she realised that for some reason 25 bottles were added. Not quite sure how that many though? Though if you knew my friend, she would be rather happy with that? Hahahah. Love her really and she knows it, just kid her. (Joke with her) OK, later gators, I shall be back X

No comments: