translate

Monday 5 August 2013

HEAR ME OUT?


Hi there. Well I’m back from the hospital. Teen came with me in the end. What a blooming carry on? Oh I just couldn’t wait to get my ear done. Not to be able to hear is not good when you also can’t see. Teen and I got to room number one. Now then, before, in the past, I got water and suction and all was lovely, I rather used to enjoy it? This time, I was told to lay on a bed, by a very serious and rather challenging consultant, though the nurse was absolutely adorable. I think she was over compensating for her dreadful colleague with attertude?

OK, now alarm bells began ringing, when the nurse held my hand… There was a help moment which came on…

Oh God, it was awful. He got his vacuum cleaner out and it was like a drill in my ear.

The sounds of crackling, banging and squeaking, were scary. Then a thud.

“OK, that was my brain perhaps?

Then for the other ear. It was like needles in my ear. Surely that can’t do any good?

Out of there and into the waiting room again. Then room number two. A hearing test. Back in the waiting room, then room number three. Well, it was to see Mr. Happy again.

I have slight tinnitus in my right ear, but my hearing is OK. So I can’t hear better than sighted people. Hahahaha. That is what all sighted people think.

Then the very long walk to the bus stop. The heavens opened and down came the rain.

I had to stand with teen all the way home. The bus was full.

I was really dizzy too. After getting my ears done.

I felt rather sick, but I could hear again. Thank God.

I felt so very sorry for a young lady in the hospital. Teen said she was sitting next to us, and she was on her own, crying.

Poor thing. What had she been told?

Oh my heart broke for her.

Got home, fed Teen and he washed, changed and went off to his girlfriend’s again.

Now I am a rather confused and worried Mum. He told me, that his girls Mum, was going to try to get him a job. If she managed, he was not going to college?

Should I not be involved in this talk about my son’s future?

I did tell him, not to agree anything until he spoke to me. Imagine, if I got his girlfriend a job, what would the Mum say and do then?

I really want him to go to college. You can’t leave school at 16, and get a good job, with hardly any qualifications?

If teen doesn’t go to college now, he never will.

I mean  don’t get me wrong, if he gets a job, great, but as long as I know about it, where as if he just goes a head it could be fifty  miles away, for three months?

Mummy Bun is bringing teen home tonight, kind of her.

Our lovely neighbour J, has cut down the nasty evil branch at the top of the street. He is such a good guy.

Oh guess what? I spoke to Arty’s painter and what a nice man he sounds. But then I managed to talk to my painter, the one I been trying to call for weeks? He answered this time.

That is a blog for another day.

Today it is windy and raining. Lovely.

Fresh at last.

OK, my story about my American girl friend, I promise to tell you later. xxxxx

No comments: