translate

Friday 2 August 2013

FIT TO BURST.


A lovely evening. Hub and I went out for supper. Our Lewis looked after us well, how cute is he? He brought me some ginger bread men. Like a little girl…. Oh they were delicious. I was so tempted to dunk them in my coffee, but thought that a little uncouth for a restaurant.  We walked home and I in my heals and rather full posture, really really wanted a taxi back, but as it was only a fifteen minute walk, we didn’t call for one. I got home; I got out of my posh lady clothes, had an ice cold shower, and put on the thinnest clothing I own. I swear, I have never eaten so much. For some reason, Lewis brought me plate loads of food.

Teen has just come in. I’m not happy, as he is at work at seven  in the morning all day and it’s now eleven.

Going for an early night as another early start in the morning. Off to the bank again and Hub has a posh haircut. The director is cutting his hair. Not the director of a film sceen, but the hair dressers. Hub is a little anxious about how much this will cost as normally it’s the girl who does it.

Have a peaceful night sleep and I shall talk in the afternoon of tomorrow, after our  adventure into town. x

No comments: