translate

Tuesday 6 August 2013

STINGING FOR THE UK


Hi, another night / day of heart ache. Been talking to my friend Julie from where I used to live. She is also furious about what has gone on with things in my life over the past 24 hours. She gave me some advice, same as what Hub has given me, now I just need to implement it.

I know I can’t take much more stress. I have a really bad pain in my chest and don’t like what is happening with a certain person in my life right now.

But I have to be patient, and let nature take over. Let’s hope there is a big change soon? A change but not for that person who will be involved to be hurt?

More coffee intake after sleep me thinks.

I just hope my friend’s analysis, will be right?

Now we have got that jigsaw out of the way, my night so far?

Well, Hub upstairs, Teen in the kitchen and I’m with the dogs. Oh, and the canary, Irish of course…

The TV is totally boring and I am bored stiff. In an online group I am involved in, there is a bit of a row going on. My Husband thinks it is childish, as are most arguments, and right now, I am an expert at that….

It’s cooler here today and we halve had some rain.

My BF, who lives near the seaside, has friends visiting him and his wife this week. Bless them, for five weeks, they have had red hot weather an now they have guests, it is cool and wet. Next to the beach, is not what you want.

My ears are hurting. I really don’t like the vacuum cleaner experience. Oh, talking of Vacuums, Hub bought a Henry Hoover today. He is so cute. When he was delivered, I came down stairs to see the new arrival. I said to Hub

“Has he arrived? Hub said he had, I said

Shall we call him Hennery? Hahahahaha. Oh he has the sweetest face. He works too, how well, I’m not sure.

My naughty pup, has stolen the inside of my slipper today. She has been absolutely hyper. Hub and I have just realised why. We have changed her dog food. OMG? Is this what is to come?

I was sweeping the wooden floor before and she was chasing the mop, jumping on it and biting it. Hahaha. So cute?

Right, off to bed now. My eyes have cried rivers today again. So stinging for the UK. x

No comments: