translate

Friday 9 August 2013

FI'S PHYSICS


Good evening. Hub just left for a boozy boys bash. Haha. Not sure Hub will drink much as he is not known to be a drunk, but off to the pub they go. Me? What am I doing  I hear you enquiring?

Oh well, one thought one should spruce up on  ones subject for my Monday meeting / talk, on Nuclear physics.

I just love that field,  and giving speeches/lectures on  the constituents on   the interactions  of atomic Nuclei. The most commonly known  applications  of Nuclear physics.

Really floats ones boat…

“What?

Dam, I love that subject. Now, where are my books?

Hahahaha.

OK, you’ve  got me. More like  a date with some aluminium and some steaming water!

Hub and I off to the town tomorrow,  I really could do with my Beany as we are going to do a very difficult challenge. I did ask my Son if he could spare us one hour. But of course, the answer was no way.

He did take Wagga for a  walk though. But will not help at all since we moved here over a year ago, he has not done one thing with us. When I wrote the Christmas play, I so wanted him to go with me to see the performance. But no. We had Christmas things planned, but again, no. I asked him to show us some routes, answer? No. Well what goes around comes around and we shall see. He has made our lives so impossible you have no idea. The person he is seeing these days,  her Mother said teen was good with animals? Ha, a joke, just shows what she knows?

We have had to look after his bird about fifty per cent of the time since he has been seeing the latest flame and I am amazed he took Wagga out tonight, as normally he will absolutely not. He  will gladly sit and watch me on my honkers, with a glove on feeling for the dog mess, where he could see  it and pick up within two minutes. Takes us ten minutes plus.

If I ask him to feed the dogs, oh there is hell on. He may, I say may, feed one. Though we have three dogs. And the scene he makes doing it?

He only has four hours’ work next week. Because he said he could not work this week, as he was to see his girlfriend… Because she has been away for a couple of weeks. Well, he has seen her one day, so lost out on days of work, annoying his  employers so much, hence the four hours in a week. He is on a shoe string, and the quicker he learns that the better for him.

Ok tomorrow more. With love. x

 

No comments: