translate

Saturday 10 August 2013

SOUTH AFRICAN SAUSAGE


Hi today to UK, US, Japan, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, Poland, Czech Republic, Iraq and Ireland.

We were meant to be out tonight with neighbours, but I had some important contacts to talk with. I have a friend in Russia in hospital, which has not let me know how she is, so cross with her, she reads my blogs, so I hope if she reads this, and she will slap her wrists and email me? I will try to skype her, but I am afraid of Russian hospitals. Hahaha.

My other friend in the US, my  English / American Dad, also has to be sent in the naughty corner, as it’s been two days since he let me know he is OK too. He is on his own and not well, but I know that if anything was to worry about, his wife, Yam, would let me know, as I am sure she is in touch with him every day? Lucky thing still in Mexico.

So 23 are off to the local restaurant. Louis’s place.

Hub received some South African sausage and other meat as well as a SA cider today from our nice neighbour who cuts our grass.

So that is his supper.

My boy is at his girlfriend’s Dads, I hope having a lovely time? I hope to see our lovely friends soon from school? Making plans.

Hungry, so going to eat. Hub has put a pizza in the oven. If life is bad, hold on. Together we will get better. xx   

No comments: