translate

Friday 30 August 2013

SYRIA

PM Cameron and his coalition Government failed to pass a motion that would have authorised military action, against Syria in principle by 285 to 272 votes This I’m sure, will cause shock waves across the US and Obama administration, there will be some bruises in the US, but, no blood from us so far, and let’s hope we will continue being strong and not puppets to the US doing everything they say. We used to be Great Britain, there is not much left of us now to be great, but what we can be is against any more wars, please? Now, that, would be great! Let’s hope today’s news will not happen, we have said no to war, but there is one fool, who want’s it still and is pushing for a re vote. That is our Chancellor, who hails the decision to recall Parliament, despite its leading to a huge defeat as MPs rejected military action What an idiot he is. Please Prime minister, please, I know you read my blogs, don’t listen to that buffoon. Listen to us who want peace. Anger on anger does not, never has, worked. Of course it’s dreadful what is happening there, but really, what will be gained by another war? Killing more people? Removing/bombing Syria’s armoury? What, second hand faulty equipment from Russia? My dearest friends are from America and Russia, no disrespect to the two nations, but, I’m so passionate about peace. I’m sick of wars, most of my life, we have been at war. What have we gained? I guess one thing. Keeping down the population!

No comments: